Author Topic: I had a problem after installing Reunion  (Read 4148 times)

mamsa

I had a problem after installing Reunion
« on: 2006-04-12 17:20:15 »
Hi,

First I installed the Reunion patch. Then what I did to return things to the way it was is that I deleted the files created by the patch and paste the original files. The problem is that now the game won't start unless I restart my system !!! So after I restart the computer the game works, but if I quit the game and tried to run it again, it won't until I restart the computer!!! any ideas ??

oh! by the way.... I did uninstall the game and install it again but the problem didn't go !

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2006-04-12 19:59:29 »
Yep. When you exit the game, pres CTRL+ALT+DEL and kill the FF7 process. For some reason, it doesn't finishes correctly.

mamsa

« Reply #2 on: 2006-04-13 22:12:09 »
Quote from: Borde
Yep. When you exit the game, pres CTRL+ALT+DEL and kill the FF7 process. For some reason, it doesn't finishes correctly.

thanks for the help anyway .... but after I quit the game there is nothing in the menu when I press Ctrl+Alt+Delete

and there is more to this problem !!! my pc goes nuts after I play the game and quit it for the 1st time after a restart , I can't play any video files (AVIs MPGs ...etc)

and my windows explorer freez before it opens the home page !!!

any thoughts ?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-04-20 20:33:12 »
It will probably show up as a process rather than an application, in WinXP. Try quitting that way.

EAngelos89

• View Profile
Re: I had a problem after installing Reunion
« Reply #4 on: 2006-06-16 19:34:57 »
this worked for me m8, i had the same problem! be sure to always use the task manager (monitor the processes) when u have problems with any app ;) its extremely helpful on program crashes (not responding etc)

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006-06-16 20:09:10 »
Way to revive a thread with no useful contributions.

MagiMaster

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006-06-22 23:18:55 »
Way to revive a thread with no useful contributions.

Yes, and on top of that, he used the word "m8".  Some admins feel very strongly anti-annoying shorthand...