Author Topic: odd boss glitch??? has this happened to anyone else?  (Read 2720 times)

Raiena

• View Profile
I was playing FFVII this morning and got to the Shinra Mansion in Nibelheim, opened the safe and began fighting the boss that is guarding the key to Vincent's room. And that's when things got weird....... I killed the first half of the monster but for some reason it couldnt decide which side was supposed to die so both halves of the boss are there occupying the same space and acting like two independed monsters useing both Magical and Physical attacks on my party. Needless to say, it slaughtered me.....

Magic based Boss - Red

Magic based Boss "inside" the Physical based boss

As you can see they are clearly accupying the same space to create a rather odd effect....

NeXaR

• View Profile
Re: odd boss glitch??? has this happened to anyone else?
« Reply #1 on: 2007-02-08 21:30:18 »
Wow now that's a hard battle to take care of! :D

You tried it more than once and the bug repeat?

Midgar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-02-08 22:06:08 »
You can always cheat and then uncheat.  :evil:

Raiena

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-02-08 22:44:42 »
1 I dont believe in cheating.
2 i tried it again, and i could NOT repeat the glitch, i just thought it was weird, i repeated the battle 4 times and i could not repeat what was in the screenies.
« Last Edit: 2007-02-08 22:47:35 by Raiena »

kini

• View Profile
    • open source web
« Reply #4 on: 2007-02-09 18:53:19 »
i had another glitch in the mansion a while ago, if i raninto a monster there would be no picture and the text said to report it . i dunno if the problems are related but i couldnt get rid of it