Author Topic: Ive been fairly inactive recently and I figured I should show you why.  (Read 5187 times)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
In the last month or so I have been much more inactive here than the rest of my stay, reason being I have a new project that demands all of my attention, anyway here it is, hope this isn't against any rules.

[image redacted]
« Last Edit: 2010-09-06 08:38:56 by halkun »

Shankifer

• Jack of all trades - Master of none!
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
O.O
"Save money. Live better" - Ironic much?

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
No offense intended, but why should we know this?

Well, anyway.  Have fun with that.  I guess.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Meh. I'll stick with my good reflexes and judgment.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
I am not so sure that showing us that you are partaking in illegal activities is such a good idea. Not to mention, why are you showing us anyways?

Shankifer

• View Profile
    • Facebook
I am not so sure that showing us that you are partaking in illegal activities is such a good idea. Not to mention, why are you showing us anyways?

Theres no way qhimm could be shut-downfor something like this right?
considering he's blatantly saying... "I have done nothing lately except grow all this pot, LOOOOOOOK"

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
No it wouldn't shut Qhimm down. It is based in another country then the US. Why would that country care that someone from a different country posted a picture showing of their horticulture skills? Anyways I don't know whether I should shut this down or leave it, so I guess for now it stays. I still find it odd why someone would post this in the first place though.

Shankifer

• View Profile
    • Facebook
Just checking, pot-laws are weird depending where you go.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
Well, there's nothing wrong with this anyway.
He didn't admit he was smoking it or anything like that. Maybe perhaps he's selling it?
But really who cares what he does, it's his concern. He just posted it for the hell of it, like a lot of the random stuff we post.
Why shut this down? Unless he's spamming in any way by usage of links or anything else then yeah, shut it down.

KnifeTheSky77

• Somnambulistic Paraphile
    • View Profile
Plants do not require 24/7 emotional support to thrive based on this one time that I grew some tomatoes (which turned out quite well) so I therefore do not believe that your qhimm time has been completely taken away with your vegetation station. I think you need to tell us what is really going on jeffdamann *humph*

Gromtar

• View Profile
Plants do not require 24/7 emotional support

Who knows he might tells them fantasy storys or plays mozart for them or somthing like that  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: 2010-09-06 05:04:55 by Gromtar »

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
Maybe he is depressed and needs a 'remedy' lol.  ;D

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
He didn't admit he was smoking it or anything like that.

Actually, he did make another thread some time ago saying that he smokes marijuana.

I am filled with questionable thoughts on the legality of this issue.  However, as long as he doesn't try to sell it to us, then I guess it's fine.

Oh, and by the way, weed does require 24/7 emotional support.  Neglect it and it will slit itself :P And then it becomes more difficult to smoke the damn thing.

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
I'm gonna go ahead an close this for several reasons.

1) Last time I checked, pot is illegal in Alabama.
2) You are a complete idiot and forgot to strip the EXIF information from that picture. It includes a timestamp (2010:09:04 18:30:13), type of camera used (Samsung HMX-U20) and location data (Alexander City, I'll spare you the geotag).
3) Posting illegal activity is really really really dumb, and the fact you use a medium that can track you and provides personal information, shows you really didn't put that much thought into it at all.

Now, I'm all for the legalization of pot, but if you want to be proactive about it, go though the legislature, and join a group that supports your cause. Posting your yield on the internet is just dumb.
« Last Edit: 2010-09-06 09:09:02 by halkun »