Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

[FF7 PC]Remade Honey Bee Inn : Rebeerth Mod

<< < (4/5) > >>

indrema:
I have manually connected onna_1 by using Makou Reactor, but now when Cloud entry into Honey Been Inn it’s remains stuck in place, everything else works well.
Any helps?

markul:

--- Quote from: indrema on 2020-04-29 23:41:43 ---I have manually connected onna_1 by using Makou Reactor, but now when Cloud entry into Honey Been Inn it’s remains stuck in place, everything else works well.
Any helps?

--- End quote ---

indrema:

--- Quote from: markul on 2020-04-30 06:00:05 ---

--- End quote ---
That’s di the trick! Thanks, by the way I‘be noticed that the two side room are a lot more pixelated compared to the main one.
I’ve try to upscale PNGs by using AI Topaz but it’s give me a lot of lines artifacts, and ideas?

markul:

--- Quote from: indrema on 2020-05-01 17:53:05 ---That’s di the trick! Thanks, by the way I‘be noticed that the two side room are a lot more pixelated compared to the main one.
I’ve try to upscale PNGs by using AI Topaz but it’s give me a lot of lines artifacts, and ideas?

--- End quote ---
Thats because initially i used the 3 maps edited like onna1,but when i recreated the other 2 maps to the update,it seems that i take the original maps instead of the ones that i edited.I will fix it for next update.

markul:
Mod Updated.
I changed some npc animations  and the maps Onna3 and Onna6 has the correct image instead the original, with some modif.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version