Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

VIII "Remastered" - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - v34+ (2020)

<< < (2/7) > >>

qotsaninsoadkorn:
Disc 1 - 4 are being tested gradually (ps more Testers Welcome) Bug Reports Via Discord Plz...
HUGE update to this should be uploaded by the time you read this... same link as before...
ended up going for even more changes in one go, should be worth the wait...
this time the main.zzz is small but will need to be merged using "zzzDeArchive"

qotsaninsoadkorn:
Many Changes from v2 to v4... (yes V3 was Discord only Clusterf*ck of files)

NEED MORE GAMEPLAY TESTERS / ENEMY + BOSS TESTERS to JOIN THE DISCORD to speed up progress + you can contribute more ideas you'd like to see tested out...

small example of some new changes : Train Mission should be a bunch more interesting now...

V4 Requires http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19262.0

rartart:
hi, can you share with us the modding program or the modded files that allow to access the debug room ? with that we will be finally able to get ride of the psx version were the debug mode were more accessible even for us

qotsaninsoadkorn:

--- Quote from: rartart on 2019-12-08 07:40:32 ---hi, can you share with us the modding program or the modded files that allow to access the debug room ? with that we will be finally able to get ride of the psx version were the debug mode were more accessible even for us

--- End quote ---
i've shared the instructions on the qhimm discord actually recently in detail... and will soon be updating some of my mods + there are a few FMV PACKS coming soon... (inclusive of mine)
can search for posts by KLITLIKA

qotsaninsoadkorn:

--- Quote from: rartart on 2019-12-08 07:40:32 ---hi, can you share with us the modding program or the modded files that allow to access the debug room ? with that we will be finally able to get ride of the psx version were the debug mode were more accessible even for us

--- End quote ---
v5 has been shared since btw... but on PC the debug room FMV viewing for eg will still only do disc 1... yet i doubt the psx version's has that issue...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version