Basically Mandatory > 7th Heaven

New Threat 2.0 + NinoStyle world models dont work together. (Solved)

(1/2) > >>

sirkosmon:
my mods are in order and up-to-date but just by using these 2 mods new threat make ninostyle world models not work.
any mod that changes models or textures should not be affect by the new threat mod.
i wanna use new threat and to make the models look better, battle and scene models work but world models doesnt.

eXistenZe:
"Not work" is not very specific. What does not work?

Sega Chief:
Sounds like the field (scene) and battle models are working, but the world map models are kaput; I remember something about this popping up in the past before. If the world map models are in a separate IRO then it may be that they have to go elsewhere in the load order.

sirkosmon:

--- Quote from: eXistenZe on 2022-06-23 21:05:47 ---"Not work" is not very specific. What does not work?

--- End quote ---

well "not work" usually means it does nothing.
so world character models aint changing.

sirkosmon:

--- Quote from: Sega Chief on 2022-06-23 23:19:15 ---Sounds like the field (scene) and battle models are working, but the world map models are kaput; I remember something about this popping up in the past before. If the world map models are in a separate IRO then it may be that they have to go elsewhere in the load order.

--- End quote ---

yeah field and battle are working, so the Ninostyle world models needs to be more at the top of the mod list? makes sense since i load into the world first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version