Author Topic: Enemy battle models  (Read 8498 times)

SteynerX

• View Profile
Enemy battle models
« on: 2022-06-26 01:00:17 »
Hi! First of all, I would like to thank all those incredible moders that make it possible to revive old glories and enjoy them like never before, and all non-profit... I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I am extremely grateful. Now, the reason I created this topic is to ask if there's already a mod to improve or retexture the enemy battle models, because let's be honest, with the incredible battle models that are there for the characters, the enemy models are just awful in comparison, and it would be great to have a mod that retextures all the enemy models. Now, I know that making such mod would be a titanic job, but a lot of people including myself, would be willing to pay for it, either with donations or with patreon. Leet me know what you think about it, or if you know of a mod that does just what I said (which I doubt :roll:). See ya :)

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Re: Enemy battle models
« Reply #1 on: 2022-06-26 08:10:12 »
I do have a mod in the works, but it cannot be advertised here due to copyright rules. But when I finish it there will be one in existence

SteynerX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2022-06-26 08:51:35 »
Really? That’s awesome! Can wait for it. Take all the time you need, and consider the donations/patreon. Have a good day.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #3 on: 2022-06-26 09:11:32 »
I'm juggling that project and my voice acting one at the same time so it's a little slow. But I'm using the remake models for it all. Might not be everyones proffered style.
Progress of it can be found in my communities Discord server if you wanna see it.