0 r_femur
r_hip
1 BLCDr_tibia
r_femur
1 BLCFr_foot
r_tibia
1 BLDBWhat are numbers exactly for?

The Skillster:
for a start this belongs in the tech area or game tweaking, look at the post about lgp editor and file types, a little discription is in that post, in the tech-related foroum.

The Skillster:
woops!
Sorry! this is the tech-related area  :oops:!
my mistake!

Srethron Askvelhtnod:
The Skillster: (!) Hey, it happens. Now I don't feel bad at all about my torqueing Qhimm off with my double post the other day.The SaiNt: (Please keep in mind that I am only doing guesswork.) The decimal numbers? I am guessing they are either:
1. Onscreen coordinates of the specific part of the skeleton
2. Size of the specific part of the skeleton
3. ...or something else I was too stupid to think of.I don't know if this helps, but if you can find the corresponding .rsd files then you have the individual info for each part of the skeleton... right?Which .hrc in char.lgp? If you can supply that info, I can poke around and tell you if I come up with anything. Is this the Sephiroth skin by any chance? (n_sefiros_sk)    :wink:I've puzzled over this before, but I'm afraid I still don't understand the .hrc structure. First it lists the header, then the... strings? Then something else that completely escapes me. The layout seems to follow an odd pattern (if pattern it is).Headers:
1. Always have ":" in front of each line.
2. Always have the same three line format of
Line 1: The header block name (I don't understand it)
Line 2: The name of the skeleton
Line 3: The number of "bones" the skeleton has.Strings/unknown
1. Always have four lines
2. First two lines are always a description of something (the specific part?)
3. Third line always has a decimal number (one digit whole number, decimal carried 5-7 spaces)
4. Sometimes the first two lines in the group have something at the beginning such as "1_", "r_".
5. The fourth line always has a single digit number (i.e. "0") and/or a four letter combination (i.e. "BKIA" or "0 BKIA"). The singled digit number is possibly binary as I've only seen ever seen the numbers "0" and "1" in these parts of .hrc files I've looked at.
6. Almost all of the four line strings/unknowns have a corresponding segment of another four lines further down the list. (i.e.
"hip
root
1 BKHE"and"l_hip
root
0")These have the following differences:
(1) The first two lines are unaltered in cases such as "hip", and "root". Otherwise they are altered by adding something to the front of the word like "1_" or "r_". (Note that there are exceptions.)
(2) I have not bothered to check about this, but number of decimal spaces in the third line may be static. What I mean is that the number in the third line of each segment is carried to might be fixed (i.e. a segment and it's corresponding segment both have different numbers, but they have to have the same length. Example: The two seperate four line parts shown above. They are different numbers, but both have 5 decimal digits.)Anyways, I'm stumped. Anyone know anything more about this?
Let me be the first to say I could be wrong about *any* part of this.[This message has been edited by Srethron Askvelhtnod (edited January 04, 2001).]

ficedula:
The strings for each part: eg.head
chest
1 BKICFirst one (head) is name of this part. Second one (chest) is name of its "parent" part. Hip is the initial (root) part that has no parent.
The number might be a scale factor, don't know. The four letters are definitely a filename of something in the same LGP archive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version