Author Topic: It's good to be... a Key to Ancients?  (Read 2009 times)

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
It's good to be... a Key to Ancients?
« on: 2005-09-21 07:19:13 »
Intro (read first):

I'm working on some kind of fix for FF7 video issues. I was unable to get my copy of FF7 crash on me while watching Cosmo/Gondola/Black Materia etc. movies. I was installing codecs, reinstalling them, burnt a cd and scratched it, reinstalled windows, tried Direct3D, Software mode, even get my old PC to see if it crashes... No luck :P. So... I burnt a cd without a movie (Bugenhagen's demo) and tried to make it work. Found a way to do so (however, I don't know if it will work for those who are suffering from this kind of crashes) by resetting some variables and forcing ff7 to recreate the scenery. Today I forgot to set some variables and...

Oh well... You have to see it :)

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Actually made me laugh, maybe you'll find that funny too :P.

Also: Be prepared for some kind of POLL soon... I'll find some way to test if my fix works, but I need some info from people who suffer from FMV-crashes. If it happened, that I got you past some crash, don't be surprised if you see email from me... Reply or ignore it, just don't flame me for it.

dziugo

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
It's good to be... a Key to Ancients?
« Reply #1 on: 2005-09-21 08:27:12 »
hahahahaha XD

Cid: "How do I drive this thing?!"
Cloud: "I thought you could pilot anything?"
Cid: "It's an oversized freakin' bone!!!"