Basically Mandatory > Catalogs

[FF7] Strife's Mods of the Round - 7th Heaven Supplementary Catalog

<< < (2/7) > >>

strife98:
I honestly have no clue. You're not the only one having the issue, I've had two other people test it and it's giving them the same error. Strange thing is that it's downloading perfectly fine for me.  :-\ Only thing I can suggest is give it a few days, I'm hoping this is something on the download websites end. Couple of things you can do is download it from Sega's official thread here: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14938.0;topicseen or use the link in the description of New Threat in 7th heaven, download the IRO from there, and use 7th Heaven to import it.

Chrysalis:
this is outstanding thank you, I didnt realise people could make their own catalog's.

Also I appreciate that the mods listed have a link to the mod so one can check screenshots etc. on the other catalog they just point to the main 7thheaven thread.

strife98:
Thank you! One thing I thought was really important when making this was that each artist got credit, and links to the correct areas. It's also why there isn't any combined mods like a single model IRO that has models from multiple different artists. I wanted each one to be represented by themselves so each person gets recognized.

It's not the hardest thing in the world to make your own catalog. 1.56 has a Catalog maker built in, and you use the code from it and use paste bin to store the code there. As long as the mods are downloaded from Gdrive and Mega then 7th Heaven can pull it. It  doesn't work with any other download website from what I've tried.

Chrysalis:
Interestingly also for me the new threat gives a downloading error but the others do work.

strife98:
Huh, downloading fine for me. if it doesn't work tomorrow let me know and I'll see if it's something wrong with the catalog/link. It might be something on their end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version