Basically Mandatory > 7th Heaven

[FF7 PC] Mod Manager - 7th Heaven (v2.2.3.522 Release)

<< < (114/114)

Jonesin4Rock:
Sorry if this has been posted before,   turning my Xbox One wireless controller on and off seems to be crashing me fairly often,   anyone else have this issue or know a fix for it?

Jairus:
The game runs fine when I load it from 7H, but the texture mods won't load - the files are already in the Textures folder, and I've got 7H looking at the right place in settings. So I don't know what's going on. Even when I run it straight from the .exe it doesn't load the textures even though it did before.

EDIT: I figured it out, somewhat. i hadn't realized that the path for loading hext files had changed with the newer version of 7H. Most of them work, and the textures load properly along with them. But the cheats (like save anywhere) still won't. Do I need to find a new version for those? Oh and also, 7H keeps overwriting my modified ff7.exe file. Is there way to tell it not to do this?

rootpath:
How do I solve "The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel"? It only happens for select mods, specifically Satsuki.

Edit: Had to update to the canary build of 7th.

Chrysalis:

--- Quote from: Jairus on 2021-05-24 00:48:23 ---The game runs fine when I load it from 7H, but the texture mods won't load - the files are already in the Textures folder, and I've got 7H looking at the right place in settings. So I don't know what's going on. Even when I run it straight from the .exe it doesn't load the textures even though it did before.

EDIT: I figured it out, somewhat. i hadn't realized that the path for loading hext files had changed with the newer version of 7H. Most of them work, and the textures load properly along with them. But the cheats (like save anywhere) still won't. Do I need to find a new version for those? Oh and also, 7H keeps overwriting my modified ff7.exe file. Is there way to tell it not to do this?

--- End quote ---

Inside 7h mods, the path for hext is the same as it was way back in 7h 1.5, although ffnx has its own direct hext path for injecting hext files that are not loaded via mods.

Regarding customised executables they were deprecated, so are more difficult to use now, but it can still be done, rename the executable then in 7h general settings, point to the exe in the top box.  However bear in mind any mod may break if not using the standard executable, that is the reason it is overwritten.  Especially the case as the exe is now patched for PAE which allows larger mods to work within 7h and ffnx.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version