Author Topic: Something is VERY wrong, help me with mods choices and load order!  (Read 2114 times)

DMCbr

• View Profile
Hi

I remember using 7Th mods 2 years ago and was very easy (i beat the game without any errors), there wasn't tons of mods to confuse me, so nothing bad happened at that time, but this new mod manager is very confusing and the list of mods is a mess... So, help me get this working please?

This time i want to try the New Threat 2.0 mod, so that's a must to have in my list, also all sound and graphics improvements will be nice to have.

My current order is:
Cosmo Memory
SYW V6 FMV (30fps)
Miscellaneous - Qhimm Catalog
Cloud Dynamic Weapons
FF7 Remake ESUI Theme
Battle Models - Qhimm Catalog
SYW V5 Battle Textures
Field Models - Qhimm Catalog
SYW V5 Field Textures
New Threat 2.0
Media - Qhimm Catalog
SYW V5 Minigames Textures
Minigames - Qhimm Catalog
Spell Textures - Qhimm Catalog
Enhanced Stock UI
World Models - Qhimm Catalog
SYW V5 Worldmap Textures

When i start a new game i get this warning:
"An invalid initial state was detected
Your game's Kernel Has not been patched.
Please review your installed mods and disable any that affect the kernel."

And the first battle i get is against 3 lvl+40 enemies, so its a game over every time...

----------------

What mods should i use that are compatible with New Thread 2.0?

olearyf2525

• View Profile
Hello, I know that Sega Chief has posted in his thread that Cosmo Memory is incompatible with New Threat, maybe that is your issue.

petfriendamy

• View Profile
You should be able to configure Cosmo Memory for compatibility with New Threat. Double click on Cosmo Memory to check its settings.

DMCbr

• View Profile
OK tkx for the help, i'm reinstalling everything without cosmo memory now and testing tomorrow

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
Hello, I know that Sega Chief has posted in his thread that Cosmo Memory is incompatible with New Threat, maybe that is your issue.
No that's terribly wrong. Cosmo Memory was built for New Threat compatibility... with 1.5, 2.0, Vanilla Combat. It's completely compatible.