Final Fantasy 8 > FF8 Tools

[PC] Enemy editor - IFRIT (0.11C)

<< < (40/45) > >>

gjoerulv:
Just wanted to add that, while Ifrit works as intended (hopefully lol), it's a mess of code. Looking at the source, I think I might have been drunk or something haha.

Antoine:
Hi there,

I'm modding FF8.
I'd like to build battles such as Wedge, Biggs and Elvoret; Vysage and Gargantua; Fake President and Gerogero; etc. That means battles where the first opponent leaves the place to a new one when he has died.
I tried so, but, in the best manner I could do, the new opponent is invisible. He is playing, he is targetable, but invisible, that is really not convenient for the player.
Would any other one have tried and made a success of it?

Thank you in advance!

rartart:
thanks for the update , i wish that even the other modding programs for this game were updated too

qotsaninsoadkorn:

--- Quote from: Antoine on 2020-06-21 14:20:20 ---Hi there,

I'm modding FF8.
I'd like to build battles such as Wedge, Biggs and Elvoret; Vysage and Gargantua; Fake President and Gerogero; etc. That means battles where the first opponent leaves the place to a new one when he has died.
I tried so, but, in the best manner I could do, the new opponent is invisible. He is playing, he is targetable, but invisible, that is really not convenient for the player.
Would any other one have tried and made a success of it?

Thank you in advance!

--- End quote ---
might notice a diff result on 2019 compared to 2013 i assume you were on... regarding Wedge, Biggs and Elvoret they have fairly specific AI for the Dollet fight... whereas using the other Biggs/Wedge from later, you'll have better luck trying to mix them with a boss perhaps... but you might only managed to get 2/3 to display properly, when i did it Elvoret kept having a texture issue... then i removed Biggs i think it was and Elvoret worked perfectly alongside Wedge... some sort of vram limit ?

FFVIIIFanBoy:
Where will I find c0mXXX.dat files, I need to edit enemy stats for fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version