Author Topic: Tifa's long lost friend - whoops - possible spoilers  (Read 2572 times)

MvMcool

• View Profile
Has anyone ever figured out the story behind the red headed guy that keeps popping up during the first cd at midgar?  

You see him a few times, first is when he decides to leave his home at midgar which is beside tifas bar right at the beginning of game play.

Then again on the train before the train goes to alert and lock down due to jessie wanting to make you some 'special' id

Again at honey bee strip club and arieth gives him a flower and a gil!

ummm, you see him feaking out before you run up the pillar before it collapses. and i think you see him at kalm

oh yea, then again at costa del sol when you want to get a place to spend the night.

everytime you try to talk to him, he keeps mentioning how you're childhood friends, and dislikes you very much

Does anybody have any idea who im talking about, and if so, do you know anything more about him?

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
Tifa's long lost friend - whoops - possible spoilers
« Reply #1 on: 2004-06-02 21:50:06 »
nope that's about it.....well, also if you don't have Tifa in your party at that Costa part, she will be at that guy's house....making Cloud jelous.

If I were to guess, I'd say he's the guy that writes the letter to Tifa. That Cloud can read during that first flashback at Kalm. So that would make him the Storekeeper's Kid.

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2004-06-03 03:40:31 »
Nope.

His parents live in Midgar, and never heard of Nibelheim.  They reside in the blue trailer next to 7th Heaven.  Talk to them before the secon reactor mission and see.

He was also apparently in SOLDIER "with Cloud", which, obviously, can't be, cuz Cloud wasn't IN SOLDIER.

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
« Reply #3 on: 2004-06-03 03:45:36 »
They could have moved to Midgar, later
.....That letter Cloud was reading was 5 years ago.