Author Topic: I hate days like today  (Read 11401 times)

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
I hate days like today
« on: 2010-03-18 17:54:11 »
It's 70 degrees out... and I have nothing to do/nobody to chill with, so I'm just sitting at home listening to music.

I might go ride my bike around a local lake for an hour or so, just because it's something to do.

Anybody else have an idea (I could also sit and play FF VII/VIII up at said lake with mah lappy)

Cloudssil

• My heart is nothing but a black abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: I hate days like today
« Reply #1 on: 2010-03-18 18:01:56 »
Why don't you ride out to that lake with your final fantasy VII. WHen you are at the place where aerith is getting stabbed in the back. WHen that movie is running swim out on the lake with your laptop in your hands. Then while you are on the lake ask your nabor to throw a spear in your back.

That way you can renact the whole Aerith scene. And you can feel exactly how it must have felt to get stabbed by sephiroth. While you are watching it on the laptop...it's kinda like being aerith and watching yourself die. Ultimate final fantasy VII experience. Then why not take a shit under water when you are at it.

Of course the only downside to this, is that you won't be coming back. But why would a sephiroth fan care...

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-03-18 18:10:53 »
Why don't you ride out to that lake with your final fantasy VII. WHen you are at the place where aerith is getting stabbed in the back. WHen that movie is running swim out on the lake with your laptop in your hands. Then while you are on the lake ask your nabor to throw a spear in your back.

That way you can renact the whole Aerith scene. And you can feel exactly how it must have felt to get stabbed by sephiroth. While you are watching it on the laptop...it's kinda like being aerith and watching yourself die. Ultimate final fantasy VII experience. Then why not take a sh*t under water when you are at it.

Of course the only downside to this, is that you won't be coming back. But why would a sephiroth fan care...

Wow, how did I know this thread would lure you out of hiding.  Something tells me, you don't believe I have a social life.

EDIT: btw, I have all day to just sit and chat with you, it doesn't really bother me if I don't get out on my bike.  So go ahead, gimme all you got.  I dare you to say something that'll make me feel like sh*t.  I bet you can't, but in trying you'll give me (and therefore the rest of us), plenty of ammo against you.
« Last Edit: 2010-03-18 18:18:05 by cactusjack901 »

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-03-18 18:17:30 »
LOL. He took the bait. So much for his 10th final goodbye. :P

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-03-18 18:18:13 »
I'm gonna get on my bike and head up to that lake now, I'll talk to you there

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-03-18 18:37:47 »
I just got back from a stroll outside while listening to James Morrison on my phone. Sometimes simple things like that are the most enjoyable for me.

Cloudssil

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-03-18 18:43:53 »
You are going to ride up to the lake to talk to me? You would have to ride to sweden if you want to talk to me. The only thing you are "talking" to when you are up there. Is yourself...your own mind. Nothing more nothing less...go talk to a real person boy.
I just got back from a stroll outside while listening to James Morrison on my phone. Sometimes simple things like that are the most enjoyable for me.
Kinda like a orgasm? But it lasts longer...I'm happy for you. Too many people think with their cocks nowdays. I'm happy that you are using your brain.

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-03-18 19:00:21 »
You are going to ride up to the lake to talk to me? You would have to ride to sweden if you want to talk to me. The only thing you are "talking" to when you are up there. Is yourself...your own mind. Nothing more nothing less...go talk to a real person boy.
Kinda like a orgasm? But it lasts longer...I'm happy for you. Too many people think with their Hermoors nowdays. I'm happy that you are using your brain.

Plenty of real people up here, want a picture, I brought my camera since the lake is really nice today.

EDIT: also, titeguy3: I agree, that is unbelievably enjoyable to do that.  This morning I also walked up here to smoke a black & mild and just enjoy the day

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-03-18 19:01:23 »
Kinda like a orgasm? But it lasts longer...I'm happy for you. Too many people think with their Hermoors nowdays. I'm happy that you are using your brain.
haha nothing like an effing orgasm. There's physical pleasure, then there's existential pleasure--happiness via an appreciation of life.

I may agree with what you say, but I'll attack to death the way you say it.  :lol:
[-5 fanboy points for you if you get the reference without resorting to google]
« Last Edit: 2010-03-18 19:04:31 by titeguy3 »

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-03-18 19:02:32 »
and now, some Peter Frampton to make the day complete...Well.. this little lake trip anyway

EDIT: anybody have suggestions on some music I should listen to

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-03-18 19:07:36 »
What genre's are you into?

This is what I've been listening to recently:

James Morrison - 'Soulful' rock

Jason Mraz - "Healing & EasyListening / Surf / Gospel" (though I don't think that does him justice)

Rodrigo y Gabriela - Flamenco

Zero 7 - Ambient Trance

« Last Edit: 2010-03-18 19:13:20 by titeguy3 »

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-03-18 19:11:12 »
I'm into mostly everything, but just for reference, so you can get a grasp of what I REALLY like, I'll list some of my favorite bands/artists

Pink Floyd - Best band ever, hands down
The Protomen
Tool
Tower Of Power
Frank Zappa
Daft Punk
Helios
Porcupine Tree
Queen
Rage Against The Machine
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Reel Big Fish
Mustard Plug
The Toasters
Streetlight Manifesto
Catch 22
Tupac
Riverside
Rush
Ruxpin
Seasick Steve
Pink Floyd

Yeah, that covers the basic bases, remember, my music collection is 11,224 songs, and getting bigger every day

EDIT: alright, I'm getting sunburn on my neck already, I'm headed home
« Last Edit: 2010-03-18 19:13:55 by cactusjack901 »

Jari

« Reply #12 on: 2010-03-18 19:16:19 »
Plenty of real people up here, want a picture, I brought my camera since the lake is really nice today.

I'll have one of those, thank you very much. :)

Also, Herbie, why are you saying that too many people think with their Hermoors? Shouldn't that be like... good thing?

KnifeTheSky77

• Somnambulistic Paraphile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-03-18 19:16:43 »
i would recommend:

Between the Buried and Me - Colors and The Great Misdirect
Protest the Hero - Fortress
Foreigner - The song "Cold as Ice" (lets be honest, its badass)
Symphony X - Paradise Lost
Nightwish - The Poet and the Pendulum
Opeth - Watershed

Cloudssil

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010-03-18 19:24:11 »
I'm not real...I don't think you are either. You are not talking to anyone.
Also, Herbie, why are you saying that too many people think with their Hermoors? Shouldn't that be like... good thing?
Dicks and vaginas my friend...dicks and vaginas. If not dick...then (Cucumber, carrot, penis, cowcock, horsecock, starwberrycock, ammocock, or maybe your owncock etc...).

And if there are other people at the lake, why don't you stick some sand up your ass?

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010-03-18 19:36:33 »
ice-creams and pumpkins my friend...ice-creams and pumpkins. If not ice-cream...then (Cucumber, carrot, penis, cowHermoor, horseHermoor, starwberryHermoor, ammoHermoor, or maybe your ownHermoor etc...).

And if there are other people at the lake, why don't you stick some sand up your ass?
lolwut? I think we drove him mad, guys...

Moreover, I take it he didn't get the Voltaire reference... a young'n wouldn't anyways. There went your opportunity to drop back into the sextuple digits...

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010-03-18 19:37:59 »
i would recommend:

Between the Buried and Me - Colors and The Great Misdirect
Protest the Hero - Fortress
Foreigner - The song "Cold as Ice" (lets be honest, its badass)
Symphony X - Paradise Lost
Nightwish - The Poet and the Pendulum
Opeth - Watershed

Haha, only thing there I don't like is The Great Misdirect.  It was a good album, but not what I want to hear from BTBAM, so I didn't care for it.  Catch my drift
Dicks and vaginas my friend...dicks and vaginas. If not dick...then (Cucumber, carrot, penis, cowHermoor, horseHermoor, starwberryHermoor, ammoHermoor, or maybe your ownHermoor etc...).

1) If you're not real, then why do you respond?  You just trapped yourself into a logic bomb, that which does not exist, can't have a physical manifestation.  Yet you provide a physical manifestation, therefor you must exist, despite how much you protest your existence.

2) Who said anything about there being sand

Gladly, here you go.  Would you like a picture of the NYC skyline at night, taken approximately 200 yards from where this picture was taken?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cactusjack901/DSCN0397.jpg

KnifeTheSky77

• Somnambulistic Paraphile
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-03-18 19:38:03 »
I still love you  :)
« Last Edit: 2010-03-18 19:39:54 by knifethesky77 »

Jari

« Reply #18 on: 2010-03-18 19:43:27 »
ice-creams and pumpkins my friend...ice-creams and pumpkins. If not ice-cream...then (Cucumber, carrot, penis, cowHermoor, horseHermoor, starwberryHermoor, ammoHermoor, or maybe your ownHermoor etc...).

lolwut? I think we drove him mad, guys...

He has always had issues... maybe that was just too much for him. ;D

Gladly, here you go.  Would you like a picture of the NYC skyline at night, taken approximately 200 yards from where this picture was taken?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cactusjack901/DSCN0397.jpg

Thank you. :) And yes, please. :)

Cupcake

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010-03-18 19:46:47 »
http://whiskerino.org/2009/_img/beards/2009/418/_img/418_011810_o.jpg  here, that one has me in it, I took it for a beard festival I was a part of (Whiskerino for those interested), if you want one without me, I can probably dig one up

Cloudssil

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010-03-18 19:55:29 »
If not sand take some dirt and stick it up there. But maybe you are already full of it, in that case you will have to take a shit. I suggest doing it in the lake, it will smell less.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010-03-18 19:56:38 »
in that case you will have to take a sh*t. I suggest doing it in the lake, it will smell less.

Infinite dilution was disproved a long time ago.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010-03-18 20:07:08 »
« Last Edit: 2010-03-18 20:12:06 by Kudistos Megistos »

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010-03-18 20:09:10 »
EDITED for KM's quick uploading skillz
« Last Edit: 2010-03-18 20:15:10 by titeguy3 »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010-03-18 20:11:53 »

qft

Actually, it's more along the lines of "I posted a pic whose url had a naughty word in it and it was censored, resulting in a broken link". ;D

Anyway, my reaction to this thread: