Author Topic: [FF7PC][TSUNAMODS] Satsuki Yatoshi Mod - SYW V5 - unsuported anymore  (Read 385085 times)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
AMD driver is crap ^^' try opengl maybe ^^'

ClawsTheOne

• View Profile
Hello, when using the 30 fps fmv mod, I notice that Cloud's movement is all wrong when he looks up at the reactor in the beginning of the game after defining Barrett's name. I assume this has to do with the 30 vs 15 fps animation of the 3D model, is this not fixable? Or maybe it's a bug?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
there's some diffrence yes but it should looks good.
can you post a capture of it ?

ClawsTheOne

• View Profile
Unfortunately I already uninstalled the game because I decided to wait for now before replaying it. Basically Cloud seems to move faster than the movie and ends up going to the top right of the screen during the FMV playback and then just "drops" to the bottom of the screen and he's no longer visible. I replayed the same part with your standard FMV IRO file and it worked perfectly, so I think the issue is with the 30 fps fmv IRO file.

TheDrifter363

• View Profile
Hey Satsuki got a question,

I'm using your 5.30. I was wondering if I could use another mod for fonts instead of yours. Is yours bundled with the menu artwork too? I'd have to get a replacement for that then.

Main problem, there's visual glitches with your mod and new threat installed. It's the button prompts. They're all garbled. I'm guessing there's a conflict with your mod and new threat.

I noticed when I was using version 4 with The Reunion, I didn't have this issue. You didn't include menu artwork and fonts with your version 4. So that's my reasoning.

Let me know man!

zzezil

• View Profile
Hello guys
I've downloaded the latest version 5.30 and i'm trying to remap controls on my ps4 controller but i cant find the way to do it, with the steam launcher it's working without the mod.

I would appreciate if you could tell me if there is a way to do it, thanks in advance

Vlahka

• View Profile
I only just came across this mod and had a couple questions.  I've noticed the 'to do' bit in the original post about Translate to english the great Aavock's minigames..  From the look of it there are still things that havent been completed.  Is there a list that shows whats left to improve in the game or is this like the only thing left?  And I guess is there any idea when this one will probably be done.  Also super quick question about 7th heaven, which I also know little about.  What are the positives about this mod over that?  I see this one is all in one while the other is a bunch of random mods you download and implement?

Hi,

i'm using the latest version and it ran stable all the time, and it looks so nice!

When exiting the ancient forest though, it will crash. Haven't checked twice as
it's tedious to try out different settings as it takes 30 minutes every time to get
to the end of that level. Been playing for 30 hrs, and until now, it worked almost
perfect (minor glitches in battle menus though).

Crash log for you to review here: https://filehorst.de/d/difAyuFn

Any help is appreciated!

DEFIANT

• View Profile
using your fmv mods...during the opening when the train pulls into the station...the guards dont show up until the video switches...how do i fix that?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
never seens this bug
witch options are you using ?
full pack or iro ?

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
I actually get that from time to time too with the IRO's. Never thought to question it.
The no models until video finishes thing

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
probably the interpolated cam.lgp is not used in the right way.
let me know if other fmv have this issue ^^

i'll try to install 7h the test the iro this weekend

i tested the AIO steam pack and not issue about it

DEFIANT

• View Profile
Yes the iro's...I haven't modded this game since 2012 and wanted to play through it again...A lot has changed since then and I'm playing catch up trying to figure out what the best mods are for the best experience. I'll give the AIO a shot and see what happens.

EDIT: OK the AIO works as it should. But I'm going to continue to use 7th heaven as I have other iro's I'm using.
« Last Edit: 2021-04-24 15:33:21 by DEFIANT »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
So it seems my iro don't get the gamadata applyed, the file is probably in a bad place.
If some iro's maker can look at it, would be cool ^^

jhony

• View Profile
Hello, when I try to install it says that I don't have a vanilla version of the game, although I have (v1.0.9 English Steam). I even reinstalled the game to be sure, but didn't work. The game is installed in "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII", executables ff7_en.exe, FF7.exe and FF7_Launcher.exe. Can someone help me? I really want to play with this mod, it's looks amazing!

Edit:

Nevermind, I had 7th heaven installed, although it was not being used (no mods installed). I uninstalled it, reinstalled the game and it worked.
« Last Edit: 2021-05-02 14:06:10 by jhony »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Steam AIO 5.31 update ready:
-Updated FFNx (correct some special function shortcut)
-Updated Aavock's HD fonts

Menu and font iro 5.23 ready:
-Updated Aavock's HD fonts

shogun2413

• View Profile
i just made an account to thank you satsuki for the work you did.

SigiReuven

• View Profile
Hi all

Just a quick troubleshooting question - anyone have an issue with the speedhack only working in windowed mode? Any ideas how to remedy?

Appreciated

edit: I seem to have remedied the issue by dropping the "internal resolution" from x8 (which I believed my PC could handle) to x4
Updating for others who may have a similar issue, and for thoughts on why this option could be an issue
« Last Edit: 2021-05-07 18:55:13 by SigiReuven »

Menis

• View Profile
Uhm?
This is the first thing i get when i launch the steam installer.

https://ibb.co/fM0ytwg

(edit) nevermind, i just wasn't logged in to my steam account like an idiot.

Please Ignore.
« Last Edit: 2021-05-14 20:32:49 by Menis »

asierus

• View Profile
The no model until fmv finish bug only happens when you use the 30 fps option the 15 fps option works fine (IROs ones)  i noticed that on the 30 fps Iro there are 2  moviecam.lgp files, one on CD folder and another one on the movies folder, it's that right?

GladiusLegis

• View Profile
The slots in the battle arena are also blank.
Made an account here and quoting this to report that I have also seen this happen, with the slots in the Battle Square blank.

I've tried changing the graphic engine between every option, changing the internal resolution, turning off vsync and advanced animations, turning off literally every mod in the package, and it's still showing up blank slots in the Battle Square.

GladiusLegis

• View Profile
Ran into another glitch just now, with no dialogue boxes showing up in the Temple of the Ancients pool flashback. I tried disabling the transparent dialogue boxes mod to get them to show up, and nada.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Ran into another glitch just now, with no dialogue boxes showing up in the Temple of the Ancients pool flashback. I tried disabling the transparent dialogue boxes mod to get them to show up, and nada.
This is a known bug with some modern 3D model (like the chaos one for exemple)

The slots in the battle arena are also blank.
Do you using the iro's or the AIO pack ?

The no model until fmv finish bug only happens when you use the 30 fps option the 15 fps option works fine (IROs ones)  i noticed that on the 30 fps Iro there are 2  moviecam.lgp files, one on CD folder and another one on the movies folder, it's that right?
Yes but i don't know why it's doesn't work with the iro's, it's working fine with the AIO pack, need to check this some more

GladiusLegis

• View Profile
This is a known bug with some modern 3D model (like the chaos one for exemple)
I turned off the Modern 3D Models option and the scene played correctly.

Wonder why it's doing that using only the modern models in the AIO pack, though?

Do you using the iro's or the AIO pack ?
I'm using the AIO pack, and the Battle Square slots aren't showing up.

strixyy

• View Profile
sorry to bother you but is there any way to change the controls? i find them a bit too clunky other then that its a great mod
« Last Edit: 2021-05-23 19:41:46 by strixyy »