Author Topic: Certain downloads stuck downloading indefinitely  (Read 1428 times)

blakeyboy90

• View Profile
Certain downloads stuck downloading indefinitely
« on: 2020-04-19 21:04:25 »
Hi all,

Having a slightly odd issue. I installed 7th Heaven last week and came across no issues whatsoever. Downloaded all available mod packs and all worked like a dream. I've gone through a reformat of my PC today and I've been going through the redownload process. However some of the mod packs seem to be getting stuck at the final % mark and never completing.

For example I have attempted to download cmh175 HQ FMV pack twice now and both times its gotten stuck at the very add and stated its switching URL but just sits there for over an hour.

https://imgur.com/a/l2slAet

Is this a common occurrence and just an issue with the download link reaching a limit or being down etc?

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
Re: Certain downloads stuck downloading indefinitely
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-20 02:54:49 »
Mega downloads, particularly large ones, are a little flaky. There's a thread on these forums somewhere for that author's mods and the movie pack which has an alternate link. But if you're getting the Qhimm "Media" mod anyway, just use the Satsuki FMVs, they're better anyway.