Author Topic: Advent Children Complete Not Coming In April Worldwide  (Read 2179 times)

cloud1414

• Anthony Pierce
    • View Profile
    • The Legend Of Twilight
A little while back a trailer for the English version of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete on Blu-ray surfaced on Gametrailers.com. The trailer, which actually has no English character voices, says April 16, "limited release worldwide". Seeing as the trailer looks fairly poorly made and a little fishy, we contacted Square Enix for a statement about this trailer and the prospective release date and they had the following to say:-

"The 4/16 release date is for Japan. We cannot confirm the US release date at this time."

Square Enix's PR has a hand in all its advertising, so them saying they can't confirm the release date when the date is shown in the trailer pretty much writes-off the April North American release for Advent Children Complete. Who knows what is up with that trailer.

We'll have the details on the official North American release date when Square Enix releases them.

Source: Final Fantasy Union

ff7rules

• View Profile
Re: Advent Children Complete Not Coming In April Worldwide
« Reply #1 on: 2009-03-04 13:22:40 »
A little while back a trailer for the English version of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete on Blu-ray surfaced on Gametrailers.com. The trailer, which actually has no English character voices, says April 16, "limited release worldwide". Seeing as the trailer looks fairly poorly made and a little fishy, we contacted Square Enix for a statement about this trailer and the prospective release date and they had the following to say:-

"The 4/16 release date is for Japan. We cannot confirm the US release date at this time."

Square Enix's PR has a hand in all its advertising, so them saying they can't confirm the release date when the date is shown in the trailer pretty much writes-off the April North American release for Advent Children Complete. Who knows what is up with that trailer.

We'll have the details on the official North American release date when Square Enix releases them.

Source: Final Fantasy Union

Wow so that trailer was a fake? and once again we get dupped i mean come on the Japanese version has english dialog so why not world wide release it! I want the ff13 demo aswell lol and knowing $E we Europeons won't get it!

koral

Re: Advent Children Complete Not Coming In April Worldwide
« Reply #2 on: 2009-03-04 21:38:41 »
I hate it when they do that  :x

Us Europeans usually get things last anyway, it is always so frustrating having to wait forever to get the games last. In this case, even the US release is uncharted.

I have pre-ordered my Japanese copy though, and even if the FFXIII demo wont be in English, I am hoping it will help to lessen the frustration.
But just a little.