Author Topic: Final Fantasy X Mod, White Textures In-Game. [RESOLVED]  (Read 4005 times)

JordieBo

• View Profile
Hey, as some of you may know, a little while ago I decided to make a mod in which you play as Final Fantasy X Characters in Final Fantasy VII. I stopped because I got stuck and I didn't have the time to resolve the problem. Now I've decided to revive the idea. Getting stuck on basically every step, I finally got a model in-game  :lol: Yuna's Staff. It works perfectly fine in Kimera, heres a screenshot to show you:

For the purpose of this image I added the part to the bone, it isn't actually attached to her model.

Now this is what it looks like in-game:

As you can see, it isn't exactly right... The eye, mouth and weapon textures are not being applied (Or so thats my theory)
It's only happening to Aerith, all the other characters are fine. Cloud even has apz's Buster Sword and his textures are just fine.
Has anybody else encountered this? Does anybody know the solution?
Once I figure this out I can start to put whole character models in.
Help would be greatly appreciated  :-)
« Last Edit: 2009-03-20 21:30:47 by JordieBo »

ultima espio

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy X Mod, White Textures In-Game.
« Reply #1 on: 2009-03-20 13:03:31 »
open the battle hrc in pcreator, and add 1 to the number that pops up

JordieBo

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy X Mod, White Textures In-Game. [RESOLVED]
« Reply #2 on: 2009-03-20 21:25:52 »
Ultima_espio I love you. Along with NeoCloudstrife and FF7rules  :-D
Okay thanks to you guys i've managed to get an FFX model in-game.
Heres some pictures:

Okay, I'll leave the choice to you qhimm members. What shall I do next? Shall I do a character? If so, which one? Or should I put some more weapons in game.
While I wait for some replies I'll continue to put in weapons ^^
Heres my original thread:

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=7739.0

Watch out with posting, because an admin may lock it for bumping old topics. I won't post in there until I have something complete to show.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Okay, I've decided who I'm going to replace first. Heres a clue, YOU SPIKEY HEADED JERK! ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME!  :evil:
« Last Edit: 2009-03-22 23:59:39 by JordieBo »