Author Topic: Laptop keys clarification  (Read 1154 times)

Natural20

Laptop keys clarification
« on: 2012-05-01 00:56:34 »
Hi,

Everything's working fine with my FFVII, more or less, installed everything with bootleg front end and it seems to be great.

I have two problems, the first slightly more pressing than the second.

Firstly, whilst I have seen and  downloaded the patch for laptop keys, seeing as I have a laptop, I still remain confused as to where the keys are actually bound. Things are workable, I know that "r" takes me to menu, "e" is accept, "shift" is cancel and WASD is movement, but I'm not sure how the other keys are actually bound. A cursory search of the forum and the internet doesn't seem to bring up any documentation regarding this, so a quick clarification would be nice.

Secondly, every so often, the modified music from Ficedula will cut out, I don't get any error messages when this happens, and I'll still get sound effects, such as from the menu, but the music won't be there. This usually happens during a transition from one scene to another, athough I've noticed it happening at other times as well.

Any help with this would be grand. Again, I've have a glance at the forums for a bit to find the solution, but hopefully you'll forgive me if I don't go digging for an hour to find stuff you guys probably know off the top of your head.

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
Re: Laptop keys clarification
« Reply #1 on: 2012-05-01 12:29:33 »
The keyboard control layouts are documented in the Bootleg Original ReadMes folder found in the game installation folder.

Natural20

Re: Laptop keys clarification
« Reply #2 on: 2012-05-01 13:39:55 »
I'm an idiot. Thanks.