Author Topic: who made the sephiroth over the cloud skeleten?  (Read 4061 times)

knives

• View Profile
who made the sephiroth over the cloud skeleten?
« on: 2005-04-12 19:54:35 »
I am looking for a sephiroth patch, and i think that would be the best, any help is greatly appreciated :)

~knives

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2005-04-13 00:35:51 »
http://ff7-universe.com/downloads.html

I'm too lazy to find the actual file... on my own site.. just look around, it's there somewhere.

knives

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005-04-13 19:52:34 »
i cant do limit breaks with that...

Is there another one?

Ged

• View Profile
    • http://acn.waw.pl/vanyel
« Reply #3 on: 2005-04-26 17:06:16 »
Getting back rather late, sorry...

I made the one in the topic, yet I couldn't make a proper patch file for that.. So.. you just have to put one hour of work and do it yourself. Find Sephiroth battle model, find Cloud battle model, check files and switch not via names, but looks -- as in saam = Sephiroth torso, but caan = Cloud torso, you have to switch saam=>caan not caam (which could be leg). Use a viewer for that. It doesn't take long - unpack the LGP file and toy around a bit. Don't switch the animation and skeleton file though, eye/mouth texture you can. Oh, and the filenames provided are most probably wrong. Use the database on those.

jdimaulo

« Reply #4 on: 2005-09-24 06:17:24 »
the battle model i get looks kinda funny no trenhcoat flaps nor long hair how do i attach these to clouds skeleton? it would be useful if you could tell me how to attach things to characters that arent supposed to have it. I would lke to know this for field and battle if possible because i want to replace cloud with vincent as a little test but his cape messes me up i cant attach it to the cloud skeleton in batttle and in the field i cant attach it and if i just swap the models it goes all wierd like vincents cape is sideways and his leg is always in the air? pleas help!

Decayrate

• I will be in my LABORATORY
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005-09-24 20:10:13 »
when you have the sephiroth model instead cloud model wouldent it a little wierd to se sephiroth holding cloud swords

jdimaulo

« Reply #6 on: 2005-09-25 18:46:48 »
you can change all of clouds swords to be the masamune

Louiseelven`

« Reply #7 on: 2005-09-30 14:03:12 »
you can change all of clouds swords to be the masamune
---------------
I think is no good thing for change -_-;