Author Topic: FF7  (Read 6589 times)

genesis99

FF7
« on: 2008-12-30 03:38:19 »
HELP!
i have a new ffvii for pc yesterday.. when i finished install it, i ran the config n try to run it.. but, the game graphics didn't show, only a sound appeared.. (eidos logo i think) then, the game not responding. . . i try to install patch from animevamp, but still like that.. i even didn't know the version of my game. . . and i found a folder called 'goodies', i found a nocd crack, i install the v1.02, n it happen again, btw, my pc spec is:

INTEL PIII 735MHz
NVIDIA GeFORCE MX 4K 128 MB
256 MB RAM
40 GB HDD

pliz help me! i beg u all! ASAP!

cl0ud123

Re: FF7
« Reply #1 on: 2008-12-30 06:01:52 »
probably u have problems with movies, there are sounds mean that game is still running

install true motion codec 2.0 http://codec.alshow.co.kr/Page/en/true.htm

or just continue hitting enter ( or the enter on the numpad ) to skip movies

genesis99

« Reply #2 on: 2008-12-30 07:47:14 »
uh, i am sorry, but. . .

is that codec that we get from the installation disc? if yes, i've already install that codec, but n0thing happen. . so i tried to install K-Lite mega codec pack, and an error messages appear n tell me some codec is broken.
and btw, when i start the game, after that strange sounds appear, the game became not responding. .
and, well, i must restart my pc.
.oh, my pc is MS® WINDOWS XP SP 2 BUILD 2.6K
ow, my question is, is my pc can be used to play this game? it's a pentium 3, u know.
ow, thx for the advice btw. . .
plz hlp me! im so desperate!

Landarma

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-12-30 08:31:19 »
uh, i am sorry, but. . .

is that codec that we get from the installation disc? if yes, i've already install that codec, but n0thing happen. . so i tried to install K-Lite mega codec pack, and an error messages appear n tell me some codec is broken.
and btw, when i start the game, after that strange sounds appear, the game became not responding. .
and, well, i must restart my pc.
.oh, my pc is MS® WINDOWS XP SP 2 BUILD 2.6K
ow, my question is, is my pc can be used to play this game? it's a pentium 3, u know.
ow, thx for the advice btw. . .
plz hlp me! im so desperate!
Such computer does not have problem with running this game, for my experience.  However, I doubt if it can run WinXP well, since it's kind of 'resource-hungry' OS.  And, I suggest you to uninstall the game and codecs, then install K-lite pack and Truemotion codec and the game again, however, you should set ffdshow decoder 'disabled' for 'Truemotion 1,2'.

aljnx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-12-30 15:52:32 »
Did you say goodies folder and no cd crack? You wouldn't happen to have ultima edition would you? No support for pirated games here.

cl0ud123

« Reply #5 on: 2008-12-30 15:54:56 »
how about this.. right click on the ff7.exe , select properties, compatibility and set to win 95 compatible

genesis99

« Reply #6 on: 2008-12-30 23:31:44 »
W0W, it w0rks! Thanx landarma! it w0rks great!

oh anyway, why ultima ed. considered as pirated? what's the difference? in the DVD box art, only FINAL FANTASY VII, only that, and so, bcause of the rarity of this game in my city, i travel 2 hours long to other city just for this game, uh, why this game have too much bug? is FF VIII have much bug too?

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
« Reply #7 on: 2008-12-31 00:03:18 »
oh anyway, why ultima ed. considered as pirated? what's the difference? in the DVD box art, only FINAL FANTASY VII, only that, and so, bcause of the rarity of this game in my city, i travel 2 hours long to other city just for this game, uh, why this game have too much bug? is FF VIII have much bug too?
Well, it's not an official edition. If you've bought it in a regular store, then it's either not an Ultima Edition, or you have just bought a pirated game.

Jonnylossus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009-01-06 09:26:28 »
i try to install patch from animevamp, but still like that.. i even didn't know the version of my game. . . and i found a folder called 'goodies', i found a nocd crack, i install the v1.02, n it happen again

It is a pirated version called "Ultima Editon". It is not supported here. A No CD crack is forbidden, and the patch from Animevamp is a fake (use the boardsearch).

Btw, what are you trying with this pseudo leet?

rapshodos

« Reply #9 on: 2009-01-06 10:25:53 »
Btw, what are you trying with this pseudo leet?

Wew, Ultima Editions eh?? and what is pseudo leet anyway??

Jonnylossus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009-01-07 03:29:28 »

hotdog963al

• Horse
    • View Profile
    • Horse HQ
« Reply #11 on: 2009-01-15 12:23:14 »
This seems like a perfect example of what a thread shouldn't be:
- Crazy English, including "Leetspeek"