Author Topic: Ultimate sephiroth patch  (Read 11504 times)

Ashopath

• View Profile
Ultimate sephiroth patch
« on: 2012-02-17 21:34:05 »
I'm making a sephiroth patch that works after adding patches like prp to your FF7 game. Problem is is that the new sephiroth field model has 23 bones and therefore can't use any of clouds moves at all! I absolutely hate graphic and design and really don't want to make animations for sephiroth. If there is anyone out there that can make animations for a 23 bone model that are similiar to clouds main ones, like pushing elevator button and bringing hand back down again, bending down to pick something up and getting back up again? If there is anyone who can i do this i would be much appreciative and i'm sure the FF7 community would be as well. Thanks

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
Re: Ultimate sephiroth patch
« Reply #1 on: 2012-02-17 23:51:26 »
Modify the Sephiroth model to work on the Cloud skeleton.
Use Kimera to combine parts of the Sephiroth model to make it fit Cloud's skeleton.

Ashopath

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-02-18 07:01:32 »
Thanks pitbrat. i know that's an option but i can't get it to look right with 21 bones. i tried making the hair come directly off the head but then it just moves through his body on some animations. so basically if anyone can make sephiroth look just as good with 21 bones then hooray, but if they can't then i need some new sephiroth animations please. come on you budding graphic designers out there.  :D

Ashopath

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-02-25 17:22:04 »
Is no one going to reply to this post? Surely i'm doing something that someone else wants too. I either need new animations or make a working 21 bone sephiroth. really soooo hard???

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-02-25 17:39:16 »
You should probably wait for this sephiroth patch:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12542.0

UGerstl

• Analyst and Backup-Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-02-25 18:02:53 »
@e1sunz: LOL, he did read this.   ;D

Sephiroth is the greatest character and he deserves dedictaed fans! ;) I recently started the game with the scorpicus patch but couldn't bear to listen to Sephiroth whining like Cloud. So i decided to change things.  :evil: Yesterday i started editing the script and have gotten as far as getting Aeris home. I wouldn't say it's perfect coz it's the first time i've ever edited anything like this, so i'm just replacing the original script instead of adding whole new convos and scenes. It's hard to portray Sephiroth properly when he has to interact with so many people without being able to kill them but i am doin my best. hehe. if you'd like the field lgp file so that you can consider my ideas for your patch i would be delighted to send it to you. Oh and please can we get an update for the patch, i want it so bad!  ;)

@Ashopath: Send a PM to Vgr, he could be able to help you.
« Last Edit: 2012-02-25 18:05:41 by UGerstl »

Ashopath

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012-02-25 19:09:12 »
Right so now everyone can see that i read and got bored of waiting. This guy hasn't posted in ages. so... is anyone able to do what i ask?

UGerstl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012-02-25 19:42:05 »
*cough* *cough*

@Ashopath: Send a PM to Vgr, he could be able to help you.

>Click me<
« Last Edit: 2012-04-05 08:11:05 by UGerstl »

Ashopath

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012-02-25 19:59:35 »
OK, i'm not an idiot. I read it the first time, thank you for that peice of advice but i needed it known that i'm still looking just in case your contact can't help. But that is such a nifty little Klick me link, thank you soooo much for that. Oh and please don't get all insulted by my sarcasm, you were patronising and you know it.

UGerstl

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012-02-26 00:16:30 »
I DON'T think that you are an idiot.
Every day i have to do with users who did not read the important
things they should normally read to get less problems.
Like ReadMe.txt (you know what i mean).

you were patronising and you know it

This was not my intention.
Sorry for misunderstanding me.

If you want i can delete this message above.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: 2012-02-26 00:55:30 »
Now now, play nicely.

Ashopath

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012-02-27 20:36:33 »
Well if it was not your intention then it is i who must apologise. A misunderstanding that happens a lot through the medium of text (writing). Thanks for your help.

If anyone can do what i have asked for it would be great, i will also pm the person previously mentioned.

You should probably wait for this sephiroth patch:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12542.0

The problem is with this one is that he is using the original lego models and therefore will not work once the graphic overhaul mods have been added.

*sigh* One thing we expect of new users here is that they read the rules. If you had, you'd know that you should've edited your post instead of double posting. It's not like you were bumping an old topic and needed to double-post to be seen, your posts were THREE MINUTES APART and it was still at the top of the list. ~Covarr

OK, EDIT: Why is everyone on here so patronising? If you look at my previous posts on other threads you will see that i have done what you have just said i should do. The sigh is unnecessary and stating that i haven't read the rules is wrong. It was one genuine slip up so please, do not presume so much.
« Last Edit: 2012-02-28 00:54:26 by Ashopath »

Sabermoff

« Reply #12 on: 2012-05-09 04:15:55 »
Okay, this has just got to happen. And maybe whoever does it shouldn't fully replace cloud as the main character, just put him in as a playable battle character.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2012-05-09 12:07:56 »
That's what i also want, add him as a party member by using PHS.
Problem is, Sephiroth shares stuff with Vincent IIRC

Yupo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2012-06-05 18:04:04 »
Looking good  :)