Author Topic: Anyone working on a sephiroth patch, a better one?  (Read 4715 times)

Soldier

• View Profile
The guy who made that sephiroth patch is he on this board? I liked that patch but it wasn't 100 percent complete. Btw, I need to download that patch again, because I can't find it on the web anyone have a link to it? Sephiroth is bad ass, I wish this patch will be complete one day or someone else take over if its not.

ice_cold513

• View Profile
Anyone working on a sephiroth patch, a better one?
« Reply #1 on: 2005-07-28 13:50:30 »
http://www.ff7-universe.com go there this it not the 100% one

There was a guy working on it but his HDD messed up

Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005-07-28 20:59:19 »
Thats why they invented Disks and cd discs. Guess people will never learn  :o

Elentor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005-07-28 22:16:33 »
Hey Soldier, it's not that easy...
I have over 40 different project folders, ebooks, tutorials, musics, soundfonts, textures, work with about 30 different programs and have to keep their own file types organized, besides the personal files like photos, chat logs, etc.
All between 3 different HDs, plus a partition with SuSe and another partition with Mandrake.

If I had to make a backup for every single thing I did, everyday, I would not only spend riches with cds and dvds, plus it would take an unholy ammount of my time. Even then, I still try to make the most ammount of backups humanly possible, and to be the most organizated possible too (because of this I made the Compilation of Programs topic), but it's not like everyone has the obligation to not lose anything when your HDD mess up, you know?

I've once lost all my files because my HDD messed up. The Backup cd was scratched (yea) and on top of this, my ISP had on the same day a crash on the server that made me lost all the backup I had. I won a suit against them, but I never got my files back... :( I've already lost many projects days before my backup routine too...

I'm just trying to show you that it's not just because discs exists that we have the obligation to never lose anything. I, myself, doubt you keep cd backups of *everything* you do.
If you do, please tell me from where you buy cds/dvds ;)

Cheers

zero88

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005-07-29 00:40:33 »
^Wow, if that isn't a cruddy day, I don't know what is.

Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005-07-29 10:48:54 »
http://www.ffonline.com/1_ff7en/sephiroth.jpg

Can anyone teach me how to make sephiroth look like that in the final battle? I think he looks bad ass in the final battle, is there anyway to patch it to make him look like this? Cause he looks built in the final battle against cloud.

I wasn't being rude about that thing, I mean if I personally spent so much time into a project like ff7 or anything, I would back it up. And a 100 pack of cdr's only cost 10-15 dollars depending where you purchase them from.

Elentor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005-07-29 14:54:22 »
Oh really?
Here a pack of 100 cds costs about 50 dollars... yea, evil world.

Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005-07-29 16:41:41 »
Elentor, OMG? You must move to America because your country is terribly ripping u off.  :o

Katana

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005-07-29 16:59:23 »
Quote from: Elentor
Oh really?
Here a pack of 100 cds costs about 50 dollars... yea, evil world.

Really ? , its even more here lol like $60

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005-07-29 18:56:51 »
O_o

Jeez!

I think i'll buy a few hundred for a few bucks and donate some CDs to you poor people =/

"America, Fuck yeah!"