Author Topic: Dissidia II  (Read 20724 times)

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
Re: Dissidia II
« Reply #25 on: 2010-06-11 05:19:06 »
seifer was originally intended to be ff8s badguy :P, i think they changed it becuz it'd be too redundant to have 2 gunblade characters. However, a number of his animations were used for squall (see, a number of 1handed gunblade techniques, while squall usually fought 2handed) I could see adding one more villan and hero to each game, perhaps some other appearances/cameo's/unlockables that dont need story or level content. Additionally, i could see the game taking a more kingdom hearts route, with a plot that follows a set of locations, rather than a bunch of battle fields referencing different games. (world x y n z stead of each games final battle location)

lorddolor1989

• only thing a man needs is the love of a woman
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010-06-11 21:56:18 »
 >:(

FINAL FANTASY TACTICS
Hero:Ramza                          Ex mode:Knight of The Zodiac (XDDDDDDDDDDDD)
                                          Ex Burst:Zodiark
Villain:Delita                          Ex mode:Paladin of Ivallice
                                          Ex Burst:Zodiac Stones

Sorry but I don't think you played the game. Ramza was never a Knight of the Zodiac. In fact it would be better for his EX mode to be Heretic.

As for Delita, probably EX mode of King would be better then Paladin.

He's a Paladin for most of the game. Only at the end does he become king but he dies anyways.
True that but isn't most EX modes final form deals. So king would be correct I think.

@1989
Sounds better then Squire at least. Which was his official class. His EX Burst would be Ultima.
Thanks

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010-06-14 17:05:59 »
I think it should have 1 main hero and 1 villain from each game, but have unlockable chars for each game as well.

EX: you start with cloud - beat the story and unlock sephiroth - then choose a special mode with cloud and unlock maybe tifa and one other person, and do that for each game.

I also think it should be on ps3 this time around. I'm tired of seeing it on a screen that's smaller than my hand. Plus i haven't used my PS3 since MGS4 came out, so it would give me a reason to use it again.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010-06-14 17:21:09 »
I'm tired of seeing it on a screen that's smaller than my hand.

You can plug it in to a HD tv. :P

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010-06-14 18:44:22 »
I'm tired of seeing it on a screen that's smaller than my hand.

That actually does work and it is awesome. Unfortunantly I have to stand up to play cause the transfer cord is too short.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010-06-14 19:06:22 »
Well, I'd like:

Heroes:

FF7
Tifa, Aeris and Barret

FF8
Rinoa, Zell and Quistis

FF13
Lightning, Hope and Fang.

Villains:

FF7
Genesis and Hojo

FF8
Seifer, Fujin and Raijin

FF13

Barthandelus, Cid Raines and Yaag.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010-06-14 19:49:15 »
Who would I like to see in a Dissidia game? Every character named Cid, Sid, or any variant. This includes Dr. Sid from The Spirits Within, as well as Yen Sid from Kingdom Hearts. (I know he's from Fantasia, but that's not even close to a FF game)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010-06-14 19:53:05 »
May be off-topic, but Cid is my fav ff7 char by FAR! His attitude is the best. Hes like, You know who I am? Im freaking cid, so sit down, shut up, and hold on, Ill take care of the rest.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010-06-14 21:01:06 »
I'm more of a vincent guy. Oddest luck with the ladies, fell in love once and had her taken away, fighting personal demons, constantly have nightmares, younger (no worries 18 and older but still younger then my 23) girls tend to like me. Only things that dont match is that I'm short, have italian brown curly hair, and I like blue.

Touph Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010-06-15 07:58:47 »
I think the existing hero/villain lineup should be kept, but with an extra character from each game, except XI.

Final Fantasy I: Red Mage

Final Fantasy II: Maria

Final Fantasy III: Xande

Final Fantasy IV: Kain

Final Fantasy V: GILGAMESH

Final Fantasy VI: Celes

Final Fantasy VII: Zack

Final Fantasy VIII: Rinoa

Final Fantasy IX: Vivi

Final Fantasy X: Yuna

Final Fantasy XII: Vayne

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning

yoshi314

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010-06-15 13:23:38 »
i would like to see all the major characters from all ff games thrown in there ;) with a few villains for each game to pick from (if possible). i cannot get over jecht being a bad guy - but there was no one suitable to fill the spot.

i'd love to see remodeled quistis, though. wonder how would she turn out ;)

You can plug it in to a HD tv.
not every model. fat psp can't do it, slim has (afaik) SD tv-out, so only psp-3000+ gives you acceptable output on hd tv set.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010-06-15 19:36:12 »
i'd love to see remodeled quistis, though. wonder how would she turn out ;)

I'll be all like

"hubbala hubbala hubbala"
8O....

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2010-06-16 10:08:04 »
I forgot.. Can I share what I want from the story too?? I'd like to see Quistis fight Rinoa for Squall.. lol :)

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2010-06-16 20:52:53 »
I forgot.. Can I share what I want from the story too?? I'd like to see Quistis fight Rinoa for Squall.. lol :)
I don't think Quistis would. True it's obvious she crushed on Squall at the beginning but I think she's the type that will quietly step aside. Unfortunantly I'm the Irvine of the game.

lorddolor1989

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2010-06-17 00:58:59 »
I'm more of a vincent guy. Oddest luck with the ladies, fell in love once and had her taken away, fighting personal demons, constantly have nightmares, younger (no worries 18 and older but still younger then my 23) girls tend to like me. Only things that dont match is that I'm short, have italian brown curly hair, and I like blue.
I have a bit of him too,however i am goth,with dark blond hair xD and i am from argentina xD anyways,I like the idea of BloodShot,also,Zack as a character it's like  ??? he was dead in the beggining of the original Dissidia,if he become a Bonus Character I will agree (Cloud fanboy xDDDDD) also a good costume for Genesis would be the one from Dirge of Cerberus

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2010-06-17 05:36:59 »
I have a bit of him too,however i am goth,with dark blond hair xD and i am from argentina xD anyways,I like the idea of BloodShot,also,Zack as a character it's like  ??? he was dead in the beggining of the original Dissidia,if he become a Bonus Character I will agree (Cloud fanboy xDDDDD) also a good costume for Genesis would be the one from Dirge of Cerberus
Wasn't the FF12 judge dude a dead character in the hell of that world. Revival is possible in Dissidia

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2010-06-17 05:42:18 »
Chaos, Garland, Emperor, Cloud of Darkness, Ex-Death, Sephiroth, Ultimecia, Kuja (I think) and Jetch are all dead, and Tidus never even lived in the first place, and Squall is dead according to a certain theory, but they're all in dissidia. So I don't see why it's a valid reason for Zack not being in dissidia. :P :P

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2010-06-17 08:27:10 »
Chaos, Garland, Emperor, Cloud of Darkness, Ex-Death, Sephiroth, Ultimecia, Kuja (I think) and Jetch are all dead, and Tidus never even lived in the first place, and Squall is dead according to a certain theory, but they're all in dissidia. So I don't see why it's a valid reason for Zack not being in dissidia. :P :P
Are you talking about the ultramecia is rinoa theory?

BTW Shuyin existed and Tidus is basically an avatar of his (I would guess)

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2010-06-17 11:09:23 »
I don't think Quistis would. True it's obvious she crushed on Squall at the beginning but I think she's the type that will quietly step aside. Unfortunantly I'm the Irvine of the game.
Yeah she had a crush on Squall but I still want to see them fight since I find it hilarious. :) I want to see Zell and Tifa fight too since they seem to have some similar moves. ;D

lorddolor1989

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2010-06-18 20:08:12 »
really?squall died? :?

Sentinal blade

« Reply #45 on: 2010-06-20 07:27:11 »
As for Delita, probably EX mode of King would be better then Paladin.
I played the game,I though King but i didn't like the idea,sorry for double post,also Heretic power?lol xD
However he's a  heretic so whatever

I dunno if this is fanboyism, or something else of that nature.

Delita is manipulative and dry, but by no means a villain(or a paladin, i dont recall him ever healing anyone, and he isnt religious at all. The villains(nights of the Templar) would make better paladins.). After modding FFT since before their was tools, i have read both the PSX and PSP script over a hundred times.

A more accurate villain form FFT, would be Vormav, his purple robed self would make for a good villain, and his zodiac transformation would be excellent for an EX.

either that, or St. Ajora and her EX mode being Altima.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2010-06-20 13:10:14 »

Yeah, if Chaos can bring people back to life, I assume Cosmos can too :P

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2010-06-20 14:32:12 »
If Zack was in Dissisdia he would more or less be the same character as cloud so I guess it makes more sense to have it either or.

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2010-06-21 06:13:53 »

Can you do that on all psps? Because i have a phat and i read that it can only be done on the ones after the phat.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2010-06-21 21:32:10 »

Can you do that on all psps? Because i have a phat and i read that it can only be done on the ones after the phat.

I'm pretty sure you can. I have a psp 3001 and I remember reading some indication on how to hook it up to a HD tv. I don't know why they would take away that feature.