Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

[FF7PC-98/Steam] Bynyl's FF7 Complete Soundtrack Remake

<< < (3/18) > >>

Bynyl:
Ok, I'll just make a longer ogg file for that one then; easy :D!

Interesting arrangement (the cut to the reunion track actually triggered me though). I've been pondering whether I should make separate versions of some songs as re-arrangements and not just re-orchestrations, thus taking more liberties and changing up things more in terms of composition. Lets see how it eventually goes, right now I'm trying to remake the songs as they appear on the game, I only made that bit of One-Winged Angel cuz I couldn't help myself :-D; I'll finish it later.

The dancing video... lol

Kaldarasha:
That's a very good plan. I also want to make my model's as close as possible to the original game before I will make some new (as example I would like to make some models based on the avatars here on qhimm. But *pssst* that's a secret  :wink:).

tomawashi:
This is absolutely beautiful. The best soundtrack remake I have heard until now. I love the way it's faithful to the original and makes it even better.
Thanks a lot for your great work, can't wait to listen to the other tracks :) :)

Bynyl:

--- Quote from: tomawashi on 2018-11-14 17:26:45 ---This is absolutely beautiful. The best soundtrack remake I have heard until now. I love the way it's faithful to the original and makes it even better.
Thanks a lot for your great work, can't wait to listen to the other tracks :) :)

--- End quote ---
That's really sweet, thank you! I won't disappoint!

tomawashi:

--- Quote from: Bynyl on 2018-11-14 21:21:46 ---That's really sweet, thank you! I won't disappoint!

--- End quote ---

You're welcome, I really mean it :)
How is it going so far ?  :-P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version