Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

[FF7PC-98/Steam] Bynyl's FF7 Complete Soundtrack Remake

<< < (4/18) > >>

Bynyl:

--- Quote from: tomawashi on 2018-11-26 16:44:29 ---You're welcome, I really mean it :)
How is it going so far ?  :-P

--- End quote ---
It's going well. I've been having a rough couple of weeks so I've slowed down on this project a little (shit happens :P), but I think I'll upload a couple more songs on Thursday as well as some corrections, just because I hate taking things slowly.

tomawashi:

--- Quote from: Bynyl on 2018-11-26 17:10:26 ---It's going well. I've been having a rough couple of weeks so I've slowed down on this project a little (strawberries happens :P), but I think I'll upload a couple more songs on Thursday as well as some corrections, just because I hate taking things slowly.

--- End quote ---

That's great, I can't wait !
Thanks for the answer :)

Bynyl:
UPDATE!
Added dokubo and rhythm. dokubo doesn't sound that much like the original but I still like how it turned up; I used a real bass with a wah-wah pedal instead of a synth.
Also updated sinra, chu, chu2, ob and yado.

Edit: After well over a month I can proudly... finally say: Bombing Mission is complete!...(a month is a lot of time for me, i have no patience)
And to celebrate that, I'm gonna share with you all a sort of Making Of this song. It's been one of the most complicated things I've ever done aside from maybe Dancing Mad.

CaptRobau:
Just wanted to drop by and mention how awesome this music sounds. Boming Mission especially.

Bynyl:
Update!

Updated:
Under the Rotten Pizza.

Added:
The Oppressed
Honeybee Manor
Who Are You
Don of the Slums
Infiltrating the Shin-Ra Building
Red XIII's Theme
Crazy Motorcycle
Treasured Memories
Canyon of the Falling Stars (I love how this one turned out)

--- Quote from: CaptRobau on 2019-01-06 09:41:09 ---Just wanted to drop by and mention how awesome this music sounds. Boming Mission especially.

--- End quote ---
Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version