Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

Final Fnatasy VII Remake Music Replacement Pack (FF7 Steam)

<< < (2/2)

lssjcorey:

--- Quote from: Buendi97 on 2020-05-10 15:57:13 ---And I tried to use your mod with other audio mods to complete the missing soundtracks, but the other ones didn't work and the game plays the original game soundtrack. Could you try to solve it?

--- End quote ---

I think I know what the problem is and its a really simple one. I didn't know how to replace only certain tracks so I copied over the default sounds into the IRO for the missing songs. I'll see if it works if I delete the missing songs

lssjcorey:

--- Quote from: Fewtch on 2020-05-10 20:35:50 ---Shame you didn't make these from the ripped PS4 sound files that are floating around, not that the moderators would allow it here anyway

--- End quote ---

I didn't even know those existed, and I edited the songs anyway just to work and loop properly in the gmae

Mabinog:
The OST comes out in a few weeks, so I would wait until then to get some higher quality versions of the songs. It's not against the rules of the forum to use music from official OSTs, right?

Spoiler: showAnd might I suggest an option to use Barret's version of the victory theme?  :P

LordUrQuan:

--- Quote from: Mabinog on 2020-05-13 03:31:54 ---It's not against the rules of the forum to use music from official OSTs, right?
--- End quote ---
All ripped content is against the rules.  That's why, for example, Carlucci has been taking meticulous care to contact the authors/remixers of everything he's putting into his music selector mod.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version