Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

[FF7PC][Tsunamods] Cosmo Memory: Complete Sound Overhaul

<< < (4/20) > >>

Bonez:

--- Quote from: Asherdoom on 2021-05-01 08:33:56 ---i am very hyped for this mod. Any update? :D

--- End quote ---
I'd say the mod is all together about 97% complete. I'm actually streaming all development of it on Twitch... I'm doing a final full run-through of the game and finding stray sounds/finding things to change or fix along the way. I'm currently at the base of Gaia cliff if that gives you an idea how much time is left. So once I'm through the game, It'll be out... Having said that, I have been doing a thing where you can get a current early copy by redeeming channel points on twitch. 

hiqueique:
Hi!
i'm using the reunion mod. Is there a way to install the files manually?

Bonez:
Only the main original sounds could be used with Reunion. The other features; ambient sounds, shuffled sounds, fmv sounds and voiced attacks would not be compatible for various reasons.

Xezcente:
Looks like a lot of work and it does sound nice but shouldn't this be in the WIP section?

Bonez:

--- Quote from: Xezcente on 2021-05-11 03:55:43 ---Looks like a lot of work and it does sound nice but shouldn't this be in the WIP section?

--- End quote ---

Technically, maybe. Then again, technically most mods on the site are a WIP - and always will be; we're never quite done with them and always can find something to fiddle with. But as you can see, I initially provided a download link to a release - I just took it down temporarily. Plus it would just have to be moved back in a week or two when I'm finished. Not to mention if it was temporarily moved, then there'd still be the "This topic was moved" cluttering up Releases so it would essentially accomplish nothing. Not sure why it's an issue for you, but your rigorous janitorial attitude is appreciated nonetheless. Welcome to the forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version