Miscellaneous Forums > Scripting and Reverse Engineering

FF9 on PSX emulators

<< < (2/4) > >>

Joey:
Looks like you don't get what I mean. Actually, I want to use CVGS to play FF9 because EPSXE is too slow on the FMVs. But I saved in EPSXE format and now I want to play it in CVGS.

Joey:
Looks like you don't get what I mean. Actually, I want to use CVGS to play FF9 because EPSXE is too slow on the FMVs. But I saved in EPSXE format and now I want to play it in CVGS. Forgive me, but YOU ARE A FREAKIN A**HOLE FOR CALLING ME A 80 YEAR OLD GRANDPA!!!!! There! You've freaked me out.[MODERATED: Excessive use of exclamation marks][This message has been edited by Qhimm (edited February 12, 2001).]

The Skillster:
NO YOUVE GOT ME MAD !!!!
SOME ONE GET THE UZI OUT, ILL KILL HIM MYSELF  :D
no, joey on my celeron 366 the fmvs for chrono cross r sweet at full speed. try copying the cd to your harddrive then use the iso image to run with EPSXE then u wont need the disc 1 anymore  :wink:
itll run faster that way. then use DAEMON to mount the disc image to use with VGS. IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO CONFIGURE EPSXE TO BE FASTER WITH FMVS THEN GET OUTTA THIS BOARD   :D
so get lost now

Aaron:
I hear ePSXe runs FF9 pretty good... better r3D card on a 400 mhz...  cause I'm downloading it now, it's gonna take like 3 days...

Srethron Askvelhtnod:
Hmmm, who else thinks this is degenerating into a flamewar?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version