Author Topic: [FF7PC] Final Fantasy VII "AVALANCHE ARISEN" Battle Textures iro  (Read 76678 times)

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
By clicking the STEAM VERSION link in the main post it will take you to my steam guide that has all the tools and steps needed to play it through steam directly and not have to use 7th heaven

rgmarks

• View Profile
this mod and SYW v5 battle textures are compatible? or i have to choose wich one to use?

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
This mod and SYW5's battle textures replace the same things... If you use one, you will not see the other. There is no "compatibility".

rgmarks

• View Profile
thanks!

MelvinSmiley

• View Profile
I noticed a problem when I tried using both Satsuki's texture pack and this one with Reunion

I'm using the Reunion compatible modpack and installed it last after Satsuki's mod (also Reunion compatible version). I noticed that my videos got replaced by low quality fmvs and copied the higher quality videos from Satsuki's mod over the Avalanche files but now videos don't play at all? Am I supposed to use the low quality fmvs with chibis that come together with this mod?

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
This mod doesn't touch FMVs at all, it contains only the battle field textures.

leatitia

• View Profile
Hey UpRisen! Thank you for your mod. May I ask you which battle hud is this?

Hello all,

My name is Uprisen and I am the Project Manager for Project Echo-S and the founder of AVALANCHE ARISEN.
AVALANCHE ARISEN is a sister group to Project Echo-S and our primary goal is to remake, remodel, and retexture all the visual aspects of Final Fantasy VII. This includes battle scenes, field scenes, character/enemy/npc models, world map, and spell/summon animations. As of this moment I have a first release of the Battle Texture IRO. It contains every battle scene in the game retextured to the best available quality I could produce. I will continue to update these scenes as I have recently learned how to adjust the models for the scenes which will fix some of the clipping and spacing issues that are currently in this mod.

I started this project 6 months ago with zero prior experience and this iro is the result of over 200 hours of work.

Download:
To install extract the IRO from the 7z file and place it in your ff7/mods/7th heaven folder then launch 7h and it will appear in your library.

1k resolution images (460mb instead of 2.3gb) https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7/mods/3?tab=files
To intall simply unzip and place the "battle" folder in your FF7/mods/textures folder

STEAM version

My YT video tutorial for installing 7h https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7uQt2uaQc&t=1s

New ULTRALITE pack now available on nexus. 256x256 max textures to match vanilla. Just a simple waifu downscale and pack is untested and will not be updated unless I also make a major texture change to the full pack.

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
Hey UpRisen! Thank you for your mod. May I ask you which battle hud is this?

You've asked this question before in discord. You've been answered before. multiple times.

« Last Edit: 2022-12-22 23:58:12 by Bonez »

leatitia

• View Profile
Sorry don't understand? I don't use discord?! But thank you for the answer.

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
I guess it's a total coincidence that 2 separate people have been asking for the exact same multiple, obscure, old, out dated mods, German translation, map/radar textures,  at the exact same time.
« Last Edit: 2022-12-25 05:27:13 by Bonez »

leatitia

• View Profile
Hey bonez. No, thats no coincidence, because jtd is a friend from germany and I was trying to help him find some older mods :)