Final Fantasy 7 > Support

FF7 - Audio music mod - full orchestra HQ

(1/2) > >>

Ragnarok1:
Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked multiple times but here goes:

Is there a mod which substitutes the FF7 music for high quality full orchestra versions such as the reunion tracks:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/final-fantasy-vii-reunion/id70983696

I have installed 7th Heaven and tried out the Anxious Hearts music soundtrack mod but it still sounds synthetic and synth like - Is that how it should sound? Or maybe the mod isn't working right and I should be hearing real orchestral instruments?!

Any help is greatly appreciated!! :mrgreen:

DLPB_:
Yes.  Anxious Heart.  And yeah - that'show it should sound when you select the correct option.

Ragnarok1:
thanks for the reply, just to be clear... Anxious Heart is the reunion tracks as in full orchestra recordings and not synthesized/midi? There are loads of different anxious heart options - is the top selection the reunion tracks?

If so, i must have installed it incorrectly! Do i need to extract the mod file and copy across the files into the vgmstream folder? Or should 7th heaven point to the correct files automatically?

thanks

DLPB_:
Read the readme and don't use 7th Heaven for this particular mod.  Use my actual installer.

Edited.

Covarr:

--- Quote from: DLPB on 2016-05-25 16:58:18 ---Read the readme and don't use 7th Heaven.  Use my actual installer.

--- End quote ---
Please don't tell people not to use 7th Heaven. It's the only feasible way to ensure intercompatibility between mods. If you don't want to provide support for it yourself, that's fine. That's what we have EQ2Alyza et al for. But outright dismissing it is bad for the ff7 modding community as a whole.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version