Project forums > Team Avalanche

GUI 2.1.0

<< < (2/4) > >>

KaidenJames:
Hmm, I wonder what's going on then. The apostrophes are the only thing keeping me from using this mod. I have my entire game modded and the original text just looks weird with everything else in HD.

GregOli:
I have the same issue with the apostrophes. Using Reunion R05c.

tryinmorning:
I have found that the apostrophe issue has a very simple fix.

The original game reads the apostrophe from the following location.

Reunion reads the apostrophe from the following location instead for some reason, maybe because DLPB finds that it looks a bit better.

Since GUI 2.1.0 does not replace every character that space is left blank in the replacement font files and nothing is displayed when the apostrophe is called in game while using Reunion.  You can copy the apostrophe from the original spot in the GUI 2.1.0 files to where Reunion expects them to be and it will now show.

You can also get the button icons to show up when using Reunion by checking where they're supposed to be in the Reunion font files and inserting them in the appropriate places in the GUI 2.1.0 files.  I found some vector graphics of the PlayStation buttons and they go well with the high resolution font.

kekko1285:
Hey everyone, I'd like to give this mod a try but I'm struggling to find instructions about install. My preferred way to manage mods is using 7 Heaven but I can see that the downloaded file contains just 2 folders with a bunch of images in them (no .iro file or any reference to it).

Am I missing something obvious here?

sl1982:
This mod uses the modpath capability of aali's driver. I am not familiar enough with 7th heaven to advise on how to get both working. Perhaps someone else can chime in?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version