Final Fantasy 7 > WIP

[FF7PC-98/Steam][In Development] Enrico Deiana FF7 Music Remake

<< < (2/2)

unab0mb:

--- Quote from: skyhawk on 2020-03-01 23:32:40 ---Hi unab0mb,

Enrico's musics are wonderful, and I'm wondering if I might be allowed to create and distribute [Free of charge, of course] a music pack for The Reunion, which is not compatible with Seventh Heaven and uses different music file names.

I'm interested in using the Those Who Fight music from the FF7 Remake, plus pretty much every piece that Enrico has made that can be made to loop. I would not publish such a thing without some kind of acknowledgement from Enrico though. Copyright lawyers can be scary!

Do you know how he can be contacted?

--- End quote ---

Enrico's contact info is readily available. But anything relating to creating mods for FF7, Enrico is working with me and Tsunamods and generally ignores anyone who contacts him about this because we are already working with him. No, you can't just rename files then call it yours and distribute.

olearyf2525:
Is this still being worked on? This is my favorite music mod but I noticed Enrico hasn't posted anything in months and anything ff7 related in nearly two years.

Bonez:

--- Quote from: olearyf2525 on 2022-02-27 07:22:34 ---Is this still being worked on? This is my favorite music mod but I noticed Enrico hasn't posted anything in months and anything ff7 related in nearly two years.

--- End quote ---

At the moment, no. Unabomb went into exile and from what I understand, Enrico lost his passion with remaking game music.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version