Author Topic: How many of you HONESTLY figured out the Shinra Mansion Safe Code?  (Read 2319 times)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
I have been wondering this for quite some time.The puzzle was rather hard indeed.I honestly had to use a strategy guide for this one, how about you guys?

Also I was wondering how many of you figured out the Huge Materia Rocket code on your own...I did this one by writing down every possible combination of the four buttons, and luckily I started with the right button, and got it quickly,but had a lot of pages of writing I didnt even need lol.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Nani? The Shinra Mansion safe code was easy; the clues were certainly straightforward. I had far more difficulty actually entering the combination than finding it. No, really; it took me ages to enter the combination without messing up or running out of time :cry:

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
originally, i completed both of these puzzles on my own on the PSX version. The one i had trouble with was the stupid train levers to stop from crashing into Corel. I still have trouble with it, and i know exactly how to do it!

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
Codes easy. Boss on first playthrough annoyed the heck out of me.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
I first played the game when I was a kid and I wasn't actually that type of thinking gamer I just want to play so I skipped it. I finished my first playthrough without vincent. *sad* :-(