Author Topic: Wow, that was a long break.  (Read 2641 times)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Wow, that was a long break.
« on: 2010-12-31 13:42:33 »
I was unfortunately arrested on October 18th, and was just released today. It was a long time away from my friends here and the Battle Scene Reconstruction, which I see has made leaps and bounds over in the TA forum.

As stated in the BSR thread, I will get back to work as soon as I can sort out my difficulties IRL

It seemed like forever, but dont think I left you guys, I always had you on my mind!

Also everyone have a happy New Years!

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Wow, that was a long break.
« Reply #1 on: 2010-12-31 13:53:05 »
I had wondered where'd you'd gone. You were a pretty prolific poster.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-12-31 14:29:29 »
Great news jeffdamann! Heres to you staying out of prison  8-). Look forward to your work.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-12-31 18:51:55 »
I was unfortunately arrested on October 18th, and was just released today. It was a long time away from my friends here and the Battle Scene Reconstruction, which I see has made leaps and bounds over in the TA forum.

As stated in the BSR thread, I will get back to work as soon as I can sort out my difficulties IRL

It seemed like forever, but dont think I left you guys, I always had you on my mind!

Also everyone have a happy New Years!

Damn, that sucks.  I have an idea of why this happened though (note: I do not disapprove, in fact, I am rather disgusted as to why I suspect you were arrested)