Author Topic: Who has played Crimson Echoes?  (Read 5202 times)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Who has played Crimson Echoes?
« on: 2011-02-05 01:30:56 »
Im stuck at the snaking forest, I watched this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3-8CKPyzaA and at 0:22 It says "This is our one and only hint on how to navigate the forest.It's meant to tell you to do the code for goleneye 007's golden gun"

I searched for a cheat to it but the only thing I read was you can get it in the Temple level by solving a puzzle, does anyone know how to solve that puzzle?

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
Re: Who has played Crimson Echoes?
« Reply #1 on: 2011-02-05 14:41:42 »
there were actually button press codes for goldeneye that were not released until nearly a decade after the game came out. They used the yellow arrow buttons, so i assume if you can find the code, that is what they are referring too.

How is it so far? I downloaded it but have yet to really get into it. I HATE the beginnings of RPGs because equipment is crap, and your usually suffering for at leas 2 hours before any real meat begins to appear.

random_npc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-02-05 15:47:39 »
I don't remember something overly complicate here, I think you just have to chose the correct exit each time.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-02-06 03:43:57 »
Well the game is allright. It was certainly hard to keep the feel the origianal developers had. The game is balanced a bit harder than Chrono Trigger, although if you hold frameskip and fight like 30 minutes of easy fights you can fix that.

There is a large amount of new material in the first hours of the game, but it has gotten a bit stale since Ive been stuck for like a day now.

Im now stuck at Dinopolis with chrono,glenn, and magus. On the playthrough video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gNHs-55oIo&NR=1 at 9:37 the player goes on the right path because of a choice marle made in the past. I havent been looking at any outside-game info until the snaking forest and now. So as a result, I picked the other path, the video states there is a super boss there but I cant go forward. There is a locked door and a set of 3 dragons that you fight that state Dont let him get the key. But alas, there are no keys to be found. The way to continue the story is blocked by the Porre agent, and my only option is to find this key.

Vehek

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-02-06 04:11:54 »
Have you seen the scene right before 9:37 yet? If not, then you haven't advanced the plot enough and need to go do that.