Author Topic: Closing in on release date for Story mod!  (Read 15427 times)

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Hey guys I have waited 4 years before joining this site to see that final fantasy VII Modding is now alive! I am a 3D artist and I hope I can help here   8-)

I am happy to be here finally! :)
Welcome :)

Pixel

• View Profile
Hi genesis063 I have tried your mod which allow you to play and controll sephiroth its really awesome!! and thank you for taking the time to make this mod and I hope we can soon see the mode completely can't wait Best of Luck! and keep up the good work we are all with you :)

Hitachis

• View Profile
Hey

can i try out your mod please

and where can i download your mod

thanks

Pixel

• View Profile
Hi hitachis here is the website that Genesis063 provided early post http://modderhaven.webs.com/video-games there you will go to Mods and download them have fun. :)

again Thanks Genesis063 for all this! I was also hoping if you could add the chibi version of sephiroth while running around in the map thanks! :)

Hitachis

• View Profile
Hey

How can i get this mod working

i downloaded the ff7.exe file

and cloud still came off the train

thanks

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
The flevel isn't fully complete so it's not available for public download.  Once I work in Cloud to the list and have Cait show up only to make the temple collapse.  When that is done I will release it and then replay the game again to go over any fixes I need to make.  Also if want to use the old chibi version I would first install my flevel and run bootleg to make them the original version.

Hitachis

• View Profile
Re: Closing in on release date for Story mod!
« Reply #31 on: 2014-04-17 13:18:43 »
Hey

when i used your battle.lgp file

it allows me to play as sephiorth only in battle

will that break my game at all

thanks

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2014-04-17 18:38:59 »
Shouldn't because I basically did what Scorpicus did.  I swapped their party battle files.  The only thing that will mess up is if you have Vincent in your party before the flashback.  Keep in mind when I release my story mod this will occur and the random battle for the flashback event is taken out because of this issue.  With Cloud he will replace Cait except during the temple collapsing event.  For this the dolls name is set to Cait Sith so the renaming doesn't show up on him.  When I release the mod it may have some bugs mostly towards the end.  So now i'm going to replay the game again using the new game plus feature in Black Chocobo if it wont crash.  So let me know of any bugs and text issues.  I like to release it really soon so you guys can play since you waited a really long time for this.  Thanks guys for sticking through it hope you guys have a stellar weekend.  Also the Northern Cave is not considered apart of the story so if you go there to level and what not the changes wont show up mainly Aerith and Sephiroth.  Let me know if you ever get Barret in your party and in what map as he is not suppose to be available.  He will be mentioned and show up during the Coral flashback but that's mainly it.

Hitachis

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2014-04-17 19:44:06 »
Hey

can you release the story mod to me please

because i would like to see what it is like

and i am seeing alot of text issues at the very start of the game as well

when cloud bumps into aeries, the text is way off

thanks
« Last Edit: 2014-04-17 19:45:51 by Hitachis »

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2014-04-18 20:16:13 »
Will be releasing the mod now!!  I am making a separate thread.  Thanks for all those who gave me support appreciate it.  This was a long and grueling process but was well worth it.  Hope you guys enjoy.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2014-04-18 20:49:15 »
Now that the mod's been released, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread. The mod's release thread can be found here.
« Last Edit: 2014-04-18 21:07:31 by Covarr »