Miscellaneous Forums > Archive

Cait Sith Field Model

<< < (2/5) > >>

cmh175:
Ok so it looks like I have his field and battle models ready. I know this forum has strict guidelines for what can be shared so I want to reiterate: I'm not the owner of this mod but I was given permission to make changes and share it. Treat it like freeware: feel free to make changes and share them. If anyone finds a problem or something that violates any forum guidelines just let me know and I'll yank it down and try to fix it.

I do know for example another mod in the file looks the Zerox Tifa battle mod, which was also converted into a field model to go with it. I don't know if that's actually what it is or the ruling on that mod. Either way I had to make a lot of changes to it. The field model was completely missing it's right arm and the battle model would cause the game to crash. It seems to work perfectly and looks great so I could post it later if no one has a problem with it.

Ok cool, I'll try that and get Kimera working. That'll help a lot with testing and editing.

cmh175:
Well that doesn't look right. After recompiling a fresh char file Cait Sith looks the same. I think aebc.hrc -aehc.a maybe Red XIII.

Aavock:
Yeah, sithlord48 is right: the char.lgp field model for Caith Sith is aebc.hrc; Red XIII is adda.hrc.

cmh175:
Thanks. Damn I'm missing something than. May have to wait till I get Kimera working. I tried the runtime installer without any change.

Aavock:
I had the same problem once using Kimera 0.97, I recomend you to run the 0.95 version, here: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=4194.550

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version