Miscellaneous Forums > Archive

7th Heaven subscription problem

<< < (2/2)

LordUrQuan:

--- Quote from: fdfdfgfg on 2019-12-16 14:49:53 ---my 7th Heaven folder is inside of my game directory
--- End quote ---
@EQ2Alyza... think this might be part of the problem?

fd - Are you still running 7H as admin, or not since your first attempt with 1.54 (which isn't the version linked in the tutorial)?

fdfdfgfg:
Yes I run it as admin and I tried running both latest version and 1.54 as admin.

fdfdfgfg:
and actually I used to put 7th Heaven in my game directory for years. Time to time I had to remove the game but it was always in directory and worked without any problem.

EQ2Alyza:
Try going into your 7th Heaven (client) folder -> 7thWorkshop folder and deleting the catalog.xml and temp\cattemp.xml files. They should be there if you're using the 1.56 download from STEP 2 in the tutorial. I no longer use 1.54, so I can't offer any help with it.

fdfdfgfg:

--- Quote from: EQ2Alyza on 2019-12-17 11:36:16 ---Try going into your 7th Heaven (client) folder -> 7thWorkshop folder and deleting the catalog.xml and temp\cattemp.xml files. They should be there if you're using the 1.56 download from STEP 2 in the tutorial. I no longer use 1.54, so I can't offer any help with it.

--- End quote ---

didn't work

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version