Final Fantasy 7 > General Discussion

Toggle random encounters & speed up mod??

(1/1)

AaronLandon:
Hi all - I'm new around these parts, but I've tried to take my time and read through the forums and absorb as much as possible before asking any questions. I believe I'm posting this in the right forum, but if not please let me know and I can re-post in the correct location.

Thanks to the very talented modders here, I have my nearly ideal version of FFVII running, which includes Reunion, Remako, and a few 7H mods. However, there are still two things I'm trying to determine if a solution exists for:

1) Toggle random encounters. One of the things I absolutely love about the recent FFVII releases on modern consoles is the ability to turn random encounters on and off with the push of a button. I know there is an 7H mod which allows turning these on and off, but it requires closing the game and relaunching. Is anyone by chance aware of a solution that allows this to be toggled in game?

2) Speed up / fast forward. Another thing I love about the newer releases is being able to push a button to enable 3x speed. I believe this functionality actually exists in Reunion, but for the life of me I can't get it to work consistently. Is there a mod which gives this functionality (or can someone teach me how to use the function in Reunion properly)?

Again, I apologize if these are rather noobish or ill-informed questions. I'm a lifelong FFVII fan, but just recently discovered this community, and am working hard on getting up to speed.

orichalcon:
in reunion the speed up function by default is select + switch

switch can be a different button depending on what controller/driver you are using, usually its square on a playstation controller

but satsuki also has a tool that does it:
https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18851.0

so the speed thing is solved

but random encounters thing i dont think exists atm, however i think you can use a save editor to hack in an enemy away materia or two... or 20

orichalcon:
whoops meant to hit modify but i hit quote

AaronLandon:

--- Quote from: AaronLandon on 2020-06-12 04:55:20 ---Hi all - I'm new around these parts, but I've tried to take my time and read through the forums and absorb as much as possible before asking any questions. I believe I'm posting this in the right forum, but if not please let me know and I can re-post in the correct location.

Thanks to the very talented modders here, I have my nearly ideal version of FFVII running, which includes Reunion, Remako, and a few 7H mods. However, there are still two things I'm trying to determine if a solution exists for:

1) Toggle random encounters. One of the things I absolutely love about the recent FFVII releases on modern consoles is the ability to turn random encounters on and off with the push of a button. I know there is an 7H mod which allows turning these on and off, but it requires closing the game and relaunching. Is anyone by chance aware of a solution that allows this to be toggled in game?

2) Speed up / fast forward. Another thing I love about the newer releases is being able to push a button to enable 3x speed. I believe this functionality actually exists in Reunion, but for the life of me I can't get it to work consistently. Is there a mod which gives this functionality omegle xender (or can someone teach me how to use the function in Reunion properly)?

Again, I apologize if these are rather noobish or ill-informed questions. I'm a lifelong FFVII fan, but just recently discovered this community, and am working hard on getting up to speed.

--- End quote ---
thank you my issue has been solved

orichalcon:

--- Quote from: DLPB on 2020-06-13 00:59:41 ---use Ochu

--- End quote ---

does it work on the steam version?

--- Quote ---Ochu is an FF7 trainer and debug tool.  It is compatible with the English game, both the original 1998 release (1.02 only) and 2012/2013 re-releases.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version