Author Topic: Why aren't all the Qhimm catalog mods showing up in 7H?  (Read 132 times)

RyzenPhoenix99

• View Profile
I just started modding FF7, and I've got just about all the mods I want all working fine. My only issue is that I downloaded the ninostyle models, and they don't cover all the NPC's. So I'm trying to get a mod to go with it that can cover the NPC's it doesn't. I see a "Field Models - NPC's" mentioned a lot when I search for NPC model mods, so I decided to try that one. But I can't seem to find it in 7H. I go to "browse catalog" in 7H and I can't find any mod by that name, even when I search for it. In fact it seems NONE of these "Qhimm's catalog" mods show up. The only Qhimm related mods that pop up are "Gameplay Tweaks" and an outdated ESUI theme. So what's the deal? Why can't I find any "Qhimm's catalog" mods?

HoumirKinkar

• View Profile
Re: Why aren't all the Qhimm catalog mods showing up in 7H?
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 06:01:31 »
Hold on, those Qhimm's catalog mods for NPCs might be a bit outdated. Here's the deal:

Old Catalog: 7th Heaven likely switched to a newer mod catalog system. "Field Models - NPC's" might be listed under the old system.
Here's what you can do:

Search by Category: Try searching for "NPC Models" or "Character Models" instead of specific mod names. 7th Heaven might categorize them differently now.

Look for Alternatives: Since "Field Models - NPC's" isn't showing up, there might be newer NPC model mods available. Browse the categories or search for keywords like "Tifa Model" or "Cloud Model" to see what's there.

Forums are your friend: If searching fails, head to the 7th Heaven forums (https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?board=37.0). Someone there might know of a good NPC model mod compatible with Ninostyle and can point you in the right direction.

Kuraudo.

• SOLDIER
  • Maktub
    • View Profile
    • Behemoth Productions
Long story short: 7th Heaven improved a lot. Same goes for the catalog, all mods are available inside of the new 7th Heaven mod manager... but with different mod label.
Before it was a mess: all mods in one package and difficult to update, now each mod has their author mentioned and they can easily get updated from the mod author, it's more organised.

Start with the must install mods. You will not regret it.

Enjoy