Author Topic: Apps for final Fantasy  (Read 2114 times)

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
Apps for final Fantasy
« on: 2015-02-03 19:46:06 »
Im playing through the ffx HD remaster and im looking for good android apps for super completion. I found a couple but they're lacking a little.

-game guides wiki app (pretty good but requires Internet connection and navigation can be a pain)

-ffx monster arena lite (only for monster arena. It gives good information and let's you keep a tally of how many monsters you captured, but I think there may be copyright issues because it's not featured on the play store)

-ffx item search (had great information but ui navigation is a search bar not a list)

Any good apps for ffx or any of the ff series

Shard

• View Profile
Re: Apps for final Fantasy
« Reply #1 on: 2015-02-03 20:02:41 »
Final Fantasy X has a wiki that I've found very helpful in my playthroughs.

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X#Table_of_Contents

I don't know if they contain information about the HD release (I think it has added/changed stuff, right?), but the core stuff is all in there.

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #2 on: 2015-02-03 20:15:38 »
They have an app for that. But it isn't always easy to get a around to what you want
Edit.
 the information is widely available online and not finding it isn't the problem. I'm just looking for the convenience of an app
« Last Edit: 2015-02-03 20:21:30 by omega res novae »

sen

• Good vibes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-02-03 20:37:54 »
Final fantasy X (original ps2) strategy guide is the best! You can maybe get it from eBay. Don't get the new remastered strategy guide that is awful, all new strategy guides nowadays are so crap compared to before