Author Topic: Hey  (Read 2474 times)

Lord_Skylark

• View Profile
Hey
« on: 2004-02-07 22:19:13 »
Just thinking...anyone interested in ever making an FF11 model viewer? I'd actually donate some money to the cause and time it would take.

~SKy

Lord_Skylark

• View Profile
Oh
« Reply #1 on: 2004-02-07 22:21:37 »
And I can upload some of the model files if someone wanted to take a look. And then some screenshots of what they look like in the game.

~Sky

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
Hey
« Reply #2 on: 2004-02-09 20:29:42 »
i could maybe ... upload those files and i'll take a look ... if they will be easy it could be quick, but if they won't ... it will take years :) because im lazy in this, and i quickly lose interest  :-?
just upload them somewhere and i'll see what can i do.

Lord_Skylark

• View Profile
Alright
« Reply #3 on: 2004-02-10 12:28:39 »
Here's some uploaded models...

www.ffcompendium.com/~Skylark/ff11model.zip

And here's a list of just the monster models (not the NPCs and stuff)
www.ffcompendium.com/~Skylark/ff11model.htm

I included the model file, then a picture of what the monster is suppose to look like. We started to take photos of them all by replacing the Moogle model with any other model. So, there's seriously 750 monster models + maye 250-300 NPCs models. Lots of the monster models are deplicates and just the same monster but with a different weapon or something.

In the samples...I was unsure which model: 2-123-007, 008,010 matched with what picture. But I though it might give a good idea about transparency special effects or whatever is surrounding Eald'narche's body in those pictures.

Also, is there something similar in the headers of each file? If so, could a really quick program be made that would search through all the FF11 DAT files and determine really quick which ones are actually model files?

Thanks,
~Sky