Author Topic: Snowboard Crash  (Read 4791 times)

Naitguolf

• View Profile
Snowboard Crash
« on: 2004-06-21 19:43:31 »
Hello.

I cannot pass the snowboard section. I tried all, all versions, and no luck so far.

So i think, the only way is: anyone here can pass me the snowboard section?

What i can do? Any idea?

My save game: http://perso.wanadoo.es/ritib2004/SAVE01.zip

Please im so desesperate....

Messiah99

• View Profile
Snowboard Crash
« Reply #1 on: 2004-06-21 20:43:37 »
My advice is to try quarter screen mode, software rendering, and anything else anyone can think of first. If it was any other point in the game, I would gladly download that save and do it for you myself and have it back in a few hours. But the problem is that after the snowboard game there isnt another save point for a little ways, and that would put you missing a decent part of the game. So before you resort to having someone else do it for you, try every possible way to get past it yourself.

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
Snowboard Crash
« Reply #2 on: 2004-06-21 20:52:57 »
Yeah, post your compy specs, and whether or not you have any patches installed.  Maybe we can crush this bug, because like messiah said, you'd be missing out on a lot of stuff.

Naitguolf

• View Profile
Snowboard Crash
« Reply #3 on: 2004-06-21 22:12:42 »
i tried all graphs mode (with/without acceleration, quarter, etc), all patches (chocobo, xp, without)

And all is the same: FF7.exe crashed in the point where you exit to the right, after the dammit dialogue (i saw it ENOUGH TIMES). I tried in another machine with similiar specs.

My specs:

XP +2800, 512 Ram. Ati 9600, Catalyst 03.2

Other machine.

The same, but with Ati 9500.

Naitguolf

• View Profile
Snowboard Crash
« Reply #4 on: 2004-06-26 16:32:59 »
please, could anyone pass this part? I ended the game long time ago in psx, just i want to play on pc again.

Please.  :weep:

Synergy Blades

Snowboard Crash
« Reply #5 on: 2004-06-26 17:58:58 »
http://bin.mypage.sk/FILES/SAVE01.FF7

When you leave the house, go down the hill. This section is what you get after you complete the snowboard game; press [Switch] to get the map. It's best to do this part (I've left it for you to do) cos you can get Alexander summon materia here, as well as a Safety Bit accessory and an All materia.

Naitguolf

• View Profile
Snowboard Crash
« Reply #6 on: 2004-06-26 20:48:12 »
i dont have words to say but I LOVE YOU