Author Topic: Trad Patch of the Menu  (Read 1898 times)

darilian

Trad Patch of the Menu
« on: 2006-01-29 21:00:08 »
Hello all

I'm trying to trad my english FFVII version to french.
I'v tested the technic of TazDef ( Here )  and it works for the dialogs but not for the menus.
So, how to translate the menus please (and sorry for my poor english)

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
Trad Patch of the Menu
« Reply #1 on: 2006-01-29 21:27:21 »
As far as I can tell, TazDef was just trying to get the FF7 high-res patch to work on a non-English version of the game, not change the game to another language.

The only response we can give is to get the French version of the game.

XtreM

Trad Patch of the Menu
« Reply #2 on: 2006-01-30 16:29:39 »
=] This morning i decided to play again ff7 too ... I remember 2 years ago when i applied lot of patches (Chocobo + FF7Music + Cetra 32bits) I did everything manually and even I even did and Installer with everything on it to install the game easly.
I decided to come back around here because i was interessting to know if something new was out of every brain of all nice people who are around of this forum.
The Reunion patch and the Hi-Res seams like interessting so I'm making a new installer with everything in :)
I've a localised version of FF7 in French so i could help you after darilian.
I'll work on patching the french version comparing HexStrings of the English patched and not.
U will quickly forget the idea of translating every scene of the game ;) Just be patient. I actually dunno how many time it would take ;)

I want to thank every person who are working or have worked on a project to keep alive this game which now looks really old but which is still so enjoyable :)

NB: I everytime smile when i see "FF7 use the best of the 3d technology" at the end of the Installation of the game =) "

for darilian: File moi ton mail/MSN en PrivMessage

XtreM

Trad Patch of the Menu
« Reply #3 on: 2006-01-30 16:58:34 »
K, i won't do it simply coz i compared both files and changes are very important :(- Hoping on an help of The Saint :-(

darilian

Trad Patch of the Menu
« Reply #4 on: 2006-01-30 17:13:05 »
Lol Xtrem, hope too on an help like this (je t'envoi mon ad msn)

For all, thanks for the efforts