Author Topic: Series? (Official spin-off of Japanese Series etc.. topic)  (Read 7759 times)

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
Anyone watching any series?

I'm currently busy with:
Prison Break
- Series about an escape from Prison by the mastermind Micheal Scofield who, because of certain circomstances, helps escaping 8 other convicts.
House MD
- Series about a team of Diagnostics (medically) who deal with patients who have diseases which only occur like once one a 100000000 or so. Very exciting.
Heroes
- This has just begun and don't really know much about it (only 2 eps at date of post). It's pretty much about people going through the next step of evolution which gives them various superpowers (painting the future and bending space and time are just a few).

Any one else?

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
Been hooked to Prison Break, just saw Series 2 Episode 7 yesterday night.
Also Smallville has just started Season 6 in the US.

Other then that I am too busy watching Japanese Series...

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
I watch Heroes, The Office, and My Name Is Earl. What amazes me is that The Office and My Name Is Earl are taking on larger story arcs, rather than just doing individual episode stories like last season.

Asdayasman13

• View Profile
When and where is My Name Is Earl on?  We seem to have lost it.

Thanks.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
It's on NBC at 8pm. (7pm Central Time).

Asdayasman13

• View Profile
Ohh, America.

Thanks anyway.

Borde

• View Profile
Currently just watching Lost. I hope the emision of the 3rd season of House starts next week, I'm begining to  be sick of Grey's anathomy.
Prision Break looks interesting too. I must take a look at it when I can see the Terestrial Digital Television :-P.

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
Currently just watching Lost. I hope the emision of the 3rd season of House starts next week, I'm begining to  be sick of Grey's anathomy.
Prision Break looks interesting too. I must take a look at it when I can see the Terestrial Digital Television :-P.
I have no idea what emision means but if you mean "beginning"  then, its already begun and they're at ep 5 op season 3 now
 :mrgreen:

CaptainNoobtastic

• View Profile
I have no idea what emision means but if you mean "beginning"  then, its already begun and they're at ep 5 op season 3 now
 :mrgreen:

I think he meant transmission...

Borde

• View Profile
whooops! I should think about improving my english one day :-P Yes, I meant transmision, thanks CaptainNoobtastic.
chaoscontrol, It may have started where you live, but here at Spain it will suposedly start next week. Suposedly...   :roll:

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
Re: Series? (Official spin-off of Japanese Series etc.. topic)
« Reply #10 on: 2006-10-06 15:07:00 »
on TV they are at ep 9 of season here in the netherlands so i download every season :P

dgp9999

• View Profile
    • http://molexroots.com
« Reply #11 on: 2006-10-07 21:22:44 »
At the moment it's all about the Prison Break! Lost started up again so more to watch. Borrowed Carnivale S1 and S2 off a friend too. Instead of spamming Japanese topic...Naruto and Bleach, very commercial but I do enjoy em  8-)

James

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006-10-08 09:50:35 »
I realized that Vanished sucked so I quit watching that.

I'm always busy on Tuesday evenings so I miss every episode of House except for the rare day off I get on Tuesday nights (too lazy to acquire the episodes in another fashion).

I'm essentially waiting for 24 to start back up.

That's it.

Asdayasman13

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006-10-08 21:52:15 »
[offtopic="how do I stop this appearing in my 'Show new replies to your posts' table?]

Sorry for having no point for this post...

mirex

• View Profile
    • http://mirex.mypage.sk
« Reply #14 on: 2006-10-09 09:16:21 »
I just finished watching "IT crowd" which is short series about computer geeks, there are only 6 episodes out.
And also Firefly (Serenity) which is something between Cowboy Bebop and Startrek. Reminds me of Cowboy bebop also because it has only 14 episodes and one movie, which is quite similair to Cowboy Bebop.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006-10-09 19:52:25 »
Firefly is good, but my roomie has watched the entire series about 20 times in the past month, so I'm kind of sick of it. :(

I should take away his DVD player.