Author Topic: Ultima espio and neocloudstrife Crisis core model project  (Read 166430 times)

knight1120

Re: Ultima espio and neocloudstrife Crisis core model project
« Reply #100 on: 2009-04-17 12:34:32 »
dissidia cloud is enough to put it into ff7

hi neocloudstrife, it is possible to change the dissidia cloud head with dissidia advent children cloud head?? if it is, try to change it

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #101 on: 2009-04-17 12:53:02 »
Fine, i've decided, since it isnt much hassle anyway, i'll do
1.Dissidia (original)
2.Dissidia (custom)
3.Crisis Core

polaris_027

« Reply #102 on: 2009-04-18 00:19:10 »
black looks a lot better..

ff7rules

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2009-04-19 17:54:46 »
I think Dissidias cloud looks great and should be left the way it is. Advent children cloud looks werid.Its like he looks younger in advent children than in ff7  :?

NameSpoofer

« Reply #104 on: 2009-04-21 19:51:08 »
Yo Koral have you put elena's head into the game? if not can you send the head in 3ds form with the textures? i will import it into ff7

Also Ultima Espio have you converted cait sith from field to battle? if not i can do it for you too, im having some free time right now

Also guys has anyone imported the Turks into ff7? if not please let me do it, since im gonna upgrade my turks mod anyway

koral

« Reply #105 on: 2009-04-21 23:48:27 »
Espio or NeoCloud will be doing the FF7 side of things for Elena (I think  :-P).

But I know why you asked, you would like to use her for your Turks mod, right?  (I knew from the beginning you would ask me sooner or later :-D )

It isn't finished yet, but when i do complete it I will tell everyone about it here.
No secrecy  :wink:

um, UltimaEspio, you said before you were having trouble with Tifa...
Would you mind if I had a go at creating a new Tifa?

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2009-04-22 07:13:22 »
Ha man this looks nice, hows this sounds.
You release yours first and if you don't get charged with anything I'll release mine lol

Good luck with this guys it look s great.

polaris_027

« Reply #107 on: 2009-04-22 08:29:59 »
You release yours first and if you don't get charged with anything I'll release mine lol

i thought that you deleted all your work?

to neo and espio
>>i hope you really release your work..

ff7rules

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2009-04-22 09:24:09 »

I really don't understand this whole im scared of getting a lawsuit thing. I know Square Enix don't like people using there work, but its no different to what im doing with the PSX version really? You gotta think this game is nearly 12 years old and it is soon to be released on the PSN marketplace. I don't think anything bad would come out of mods for the Pc version or the PSx version now. Fair enough if your using the graphics to make a new game entirly and to sell it on, but your not. Using Crisis core models..... yeah i would say becareful with that, just keep a low profile and you should be fine. Releasing them on some freewebs site where only people who you have told about it will find it(Thats what im going to do) the great thing about Qhimm is its difficult to find. So yeah im mutterd on long enough lol . also if you could release them as just a patch thats NOT illegal because you require a real copy of the game first.l (thats also what im going to do)

proJ3CHT

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2009-04-22 14:54:48 »

I really don't understand this whole im scared of getting a lawsuit thing. I know Square Enix don't like people using there work, but its no different to what im doing with the PSX version really? You gotta think this game is nearly 12 years old and it is soon to be released on the PSN marketplace. I don't think anything bad would come out of mods for the Pc version or the PSx version now. Fair enough if your using the graphics to make a new game entirly and to sell it on, but your not. Using Crisis core models..... yeah i would say becareful with that, just keep a low profile and you should be fine. Releasing them on some freewebs site where only people who you have told about it will find it(Thats what im going to do) the great thing about Qhimm is its difficult to find. So yeah im mutterd on long enough lol . also if you could release them as just a patch thats NOT illegal because you require a real copy of the game first.l (thats also what im going to do)

Well said, besides it would be a terrible shame putting all your work into this project and not share it with the people who have been checking this tread daily for any updates.

it looks stunning thogh great work guys

NameSpoofer

« Reply #110 on: 2009-04-22 19:54:26 »
Actually, qhimm is very easy to find. When I google for mods the links to qhimm usually appears in the first page

Im gonna release my mods too but I will post them on my website, which is a freeweb and people won't find it using any search engines.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2009-04-22 20:23:05 »
Espio or NeoCloud will be doing the FF7 side of things for Elena (I think  :-P).

But I know why you asked, you would like to use her for your Turks mod, right?  (I knew from the beginning you would ask me sooner or later :-D )

It isn't finished yet, but when i do complete it I will tell everyone about it here.
No secrecy  :wink:

um, UltimaEspio, you said before you were having trouble with Tifa...
Would you mind if I had a go at creating a new Tifa?

OMG YES YES YES!!!! :oops: *ahem* yes, that would be nice thanks :-D

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2009-04-23 07:37:02 »
Yeah that and if you've been here long enough you would also know that the site admins know that square actually has this website bookmarked.

As for deleting it maybe I just get sick of people sending me pm's, and I need something to tell them, usually they only have one or two posts anyway...

ff7rules

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2009-04-23 15:51:22 »
Yeah that and if you've been here long enough you would also know that the site admins know that square actually has this website bookmarked.

Wow.... for real?? So they don't mind whats hapening with Q gears and all the hacks and mods that go on?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2009-04-23 16:16:38 »
Maybe Square don't really care about modding as long as no-one is pirating any games?

I'd be interested (since I have hardly any knowledge of any copyright laws) to know what Square could do if they decided they didn't like what we are doing. Is there anything here that would warrant a C&D?

koral

« Reply #115 on: 2009-04-23 23:42:04 »
very iffy subject :|

They wont do anything until things go above an invisible threshold, until they decide "enough-is-enough".

I dont believe modding these old games (with no intent to sell or make false claims) really hurts them, it might even be a healthy "fanboy-retaining strategy" on their part to keep this community going and the fans interested in the series.

Keeping the mods low-profile may help, but they may not be too happy about seeing cross-over projects like this (CC and Dissidia models in FF7) because it may send out the wrong signals if a screencap from an uber-modded FF7 were to be mis-interpreted...

Who knows what the future holds?
(nothing bad, I hope  :-) )

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2009-04-24 04:36:31 »
Maybe this is a bad crazy idea, But why not contact Square and ask if it's okay?

Flame me on my stupidity when ready haha.

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2009-04-24 07:44:59 »
Yeah well thats the thing, you have to be game enough and send them an email, but you kinda know the response your gonna get back so you'd rather not.

It's like building a shed in your back yard without council approval, you just keep going till they either say fix this this and this, or tell you to tear it down...

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2009-04-24 12:41:24 »
Keeping the mods low-profile may help, but they may not be too happy about seeing cross-over projects like this (CC and Dissidia models in FF7) because it may send out the wrong signals if a screencap from an uber-modded FF7 were to be mis-interpreted...

I believe that they got angry a while ago about people using models from other Square games like KH2, but that may have been because people were sending each other files getting the models without actually buying the game (I'm not sure about the details).

As for worries about screencaps of a modded FF7 being misinterpreted, Square might be happy; methinks they like to tease fans with rumours about a FF7 remake. Or maybe they'll think that it looks a bit like the Chrono Resurrection project...  :cry:

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #119 on: 2009-04-24 23:28:54 »
they would definitely be happy if it werent for that ultima crap going on... it would just bring more business to square in lookin for the ff7 game... im glad i have 2 copies of it. got the platinum and the original for the pc... idk wut the difference is tbh

NameSpoofer

« Reply #120 on: 2009-04-25 20:50:40 »
I have seen KH models in Counter Strike and GTA mods and Square hasn't done a thing...

Actually I think Square is happy that there is Qhimm community. Our mods and patches have enhanced the game and fixed tons of bugs of the crappy PC version.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2009-04-25 21:16:34 »
With KH it's not square that's the problem, it's Disney. They have super copyright, they are extremely protective of their characters. I read (possibly on here actually) that they shut down a daycare because it had a picture of micky mouse on the wall.

it also depends on how high of a profile the mods you saw were, they could have been secret, and kept out of square and disney's eyes.

It's a grey area really.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2009-05-06 03:35:00 »
No updates?

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2009-05-06 10:24:32 »
Maybe I scared the crap outta them lol, don't think to hard now.

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #124 on: 2009-05-06 15:02:30 »
nope, we're still going strong

and by strong, i mean slowly

and by slowly, i mean not much at all

for me, the laziness comes from having to chop up and cap the models, which is demotivational...or something