Author Topic: Sephiroth/Cloud diffrences vanishing  (Read 2964 times)

The Great Sephiroth

• I have been chosen to be the leader of this Planet
    • View Profile
Sephiroth/Cloud diffrences vanishing
« on: 2009-06-28 12:44:55 »
I want to upgrade Sephiroth patch with some changes. I changed many things but I need to change one more. The last thing I need to change is the way that Cloud should react when I use a Source (Power, Guard, etc.) on him. When I use Source on Sephiroth it does not change his stats in any way it just don't modify them at all. I want to have the same effect on Cloud. I already added the same type of invincibility that Sephiroth has to Cloud (but Cloud is still controllable) and changed the stat growth of Cloud to be the same as Sephiroth's. Also Cloud's equipment is the same as Sephiroth and can't be changed except of materia. The stats of Cloud in the beginning are the same as Sephiroth. I changed a lot but I need to change this one little thing. Can someone help me to find out how to do this? How to do that Sources will not affect the Cloud's stats? Is this information stored in KERNEL.BIN or in ff7.exe? If somebody knows that then please help!

Izban

• View Profile
Re: Sephiroth/Cloud diffrences vanishing
« Reply #1 on: 2009-06-30 13:46:36 »
you would need to change cloud/sephys character Ai, WM can allow you to do this

The Great Sephiroth

• I have been chosen to be the leader of this Planet
    • View Profile
Re: Sephiroth/Cloud diffrences vanishing
« Reply #2 on: 2009-06-30 19:24:16 »
Nope. I tried that. I definitely doesn't work the way I want. It gives freaky results. If I swap IDs between them when I fight as Cloud it gives EXP for Sephiroth instead of Cloud and Cloud gets nothing. In that way if I fight as Cloud I'm leveling Sephiroth. That's not it. There must be something diffrent to change. Is there anybody who knows what I need to edit to have this effect?