Author Topic: refoopsemanv1.0 patch  (Read 2160 times)

zeropointlydian

refoopsemanv1.0 patch
« on: 2010-07-19 09:30:09 »
having trouble patching this one...  its says "battle lgp unknown version". so do i have to re install ff7 from a clean cd? cant it just overwrite the present data? or cant i just extract it using some software. uni extract doesnt work. its a microsoft visual C++6.0 [overlay]... it seems its a way to preserve the RAM. i mean overwritting files than installing the whole thing. think its just the same. i did it with ff7 remix installer. installed it, copied the moded data. basically just the ones i like toe be moded. re installed and overwite lgps. SAVING a lot of RAM. when i succesfully patched the remix, my RAM shot up to 90%!!! but overwritting files kept things under 60%... saving both hard drive and memory space...but the refoopseman and phoenix patches are diferent they cant be extracted. so does anyone know what software or solution to use? thanks!

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
Re: refoopsemanv1.0 patch
« Reply #1 on: 2010-07-19 13:38:41 »
Refoopsemanv1.0 patch? Are you talking about the ac mod? Its illegal.
PS: Wrong thread.. Game tweaking is for release or wip only. :)

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: refoopsemanv1.0 patch
« Reply #2 on: 2010-07-19 17:36:14 »
The rules clearly state that discussion of ripped models is no longer allowed.  Game Tweaking is definitely not the section for trouble shooting.

Thread is moved, and you've been warned...further